Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what happens when you buy a dog from back yard breeders. A good breeder will breed for temperament and health FIRST, colour is the absolute last thing you should breed for. I'm so angry about this lol, saw it coming a mile off.

Reactions: 9
I've not followed her for awhile - whatever happened to her dog Riley? Does she still have Franklin? Whole thing is confusing

I've not followed her for awhile - whatever happened to her dog Riley? Does she still have Franklin? Whole thing is confusing
So Riley is gone, she gave him to her mum as apparently he was aggressive towards Franklin. 6 months ago they got a new bulldog puppy called Odin which they've since given up to a rescue charity as apparently he was aggressive towards Indie. Franklin is still there for now.
Pieces of tit people they are.

Reactions: 14
So Riley is gone, she gave him to her mum as apparently he was aggressive towards Franklin. 6 months ago they got a new bulldog puppy called Odin which they've since given up to a rescue charity as apparently he was aggressive towards Indie. Franklin is still there for now.
Pieces of tit people they are.
Thanks for filling me in! Seems so irresponsible, if you can't care for these types of dogs - don't get them!

Reactions: 3
Addressed the Odin situation at the end of her most recent vlog (basically a rehash of her instagram post). However the thing that annoyed me most in the video is she talks about a new bed she bought Indie and a new mattress, and she mentions how she and Jason have a Caspar mattress that they ‘really really love’ and how she thought about getting one for Indie but decided she wasn’t comfortable forking out for one? And just a few minutes earlier in the same vlog she was showing her ASOS basket with over 300 pounds worth of items in it?

I dunno I know it’s petty and judgemental and obvs Indie is at an age where she would likely outgrow the mattress (and Sammi may well have been gifted her mattress and could be trying to bag a freebie for indie too?) but it left a bad taste in my mouth. I do just generally always find it kind of sad when parents are happy splashing out frivolously on themselves but penny pinch and begrudge their children things. Especially when a good mattress is instrumental to good sleep which is so important for a child’s wellbeing and development. Again I feel petty picking that moment apart but it felt so off. Especially paired with her constant moaning and eye rolling about being stuck in quarantine with her own child...

Reactions: 26
I was wondering if they were still together, they don’t post much about each other.
Are they? Sam just popped up on my feed which reminded me I needed to delete her off my IG

But scrolling through her pics I could not see Jason anywhere

Are they still. Together?

In the vlog it seemed they were together as he was putting indies bed together But then found it odd that she was making dinner for one? i know he could have eaten already but found it odd

did anyone else find it a bit crass to have a good 10-15 minutes showing off all the freebies she has received (worth how much!) usually I don’t care but under current circumstances i thought it was in bad taste.

Reactions: 6
In the vlog it seemed they were together as he was putting indies bed together But then found it odd that she was making dinner for one? i know he could have eaten already but found it odd

did anyone else find it a bit crass to have a good 10-15 minutes showing off all the freebies she has received (worth how much!) usually I don’t care but under current circumstances i thought it was in bad taste.
She seems to often cook for herself and Jason gets a lot of takeaways. I don't watch her much these days but I remember that from a while ago when she did a weekly vlog or something. Suuuper weird.
I wonder if they're just coexisting at this point, rather than being in an actual relationship.

Reactions: 11
I've been thinking this ever since that solo holiday (It wasn't a work/PR trip) she took.
Of course couples can still go away on their own but it just seemed a bit odd when they have a young toddler. Wouldn't you make the most of it and go away as couple?! She also kept hinting in the vlogs that there was reasons behind it that she would talk more about at a later date :unsure:

I've been thinking this ever since that solo holiday (It wasn't a work/PR trip) she took.
Of course couples can still go away on their own but it just seemed a bit odd when they have a young toddler. Wouldn't you make the most of it and go away as couple?! She also kept hinting in the vlogs that there was reasons behind it that she would talk more about at a later date :unsure:
I really think she's struggling with wanting to leave Jason but not wanting Indie to be without him? And she probably feels trapped in that life. She'd have to move out, be a single parent, probably get the dog because Jason won't look after it and I'm sure he's great at emotional blackmail...
During the time of that solo trip and overall her referencing to being a negative space, Jason being shady online with half naked models, etc I really wonder if he cheated and she was dealing with that as well.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I really think she's struggling with wanting to leave Jason but not wanting Indie to be without him? And she probably feels trapped in that life. She'd have to move out, be a single parent, probably get the dog because Jason won't look after it and I'm sure he's great at emotional blackmail...
During the time of that solo trip and overall her referencing to being a negative space, Jason being shady online with half naked models, etc I really wonder if he cheated and she was dealing with that as well.
What happened with half naked models etc? Never heard about that!

What happened with half naked models etc? Never heard about that!
My brain is mush from all this WFH and I don't remember the timeline well but I'm sure you can find it still. He was taking a lot pictures as a ~photographer~ of naked/semi naked models and following a lot of them on Insta and at the same the Sammi was obviously struggling and saying she was going through stuff and then I think suddenly he stopped following all the models?

It just seemed shady from his side and she seemed very unhappy in parallel with the usual vague influencer style 'going through stuff' 'social media break' etc.

My brain is mush from all this WFH and I don't remember the timeline well but I'm sure you can find it still. He was taking a lot pictures as a ~photographer~ of naked/semi naked models and following a lot of them on Insta and at the same the Sammi was obviously struggling and saying she was going through stuff and then I think suddenly he stopped following all the models?

It just seemed shady from his side and she seemed very unhappy in parallel with the usual vague influencer style 'going through stuff' 'social media break' etc.
you can imagine him as that type, then he probs got angry at Sammie for not liking it 🙄 he’s an idiot!
she should leave him!

Reactions: 5

Just want to expand on this cause I'm eager to get the gossip moving here over from the old site lol
There was a specific model called Julika who he was suspected of having an affair with. He took really intimate pictures of her (I think in the shower?)
He did some unfollowing and refollowing of her when there was obviously some trouble with him and Sam going on

Goddammit the witch turned comments off on her latest vlog, did she she have them turned off from the start or did she only turn them off after she got negative comments?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just want to expand on this cause I'm eager to get the gossip moving here over from the old site lol
There was a specific model called Julika who he was suspected of having an affair with. He took really intimate pictures of her (I think in the shower?)
He did some unfollowing and refollowing of her when there was obviously some trouble with him and Sam going on

Goddammit the witch turned comments off on her latest vlog, did she she have them turned off from the start or did she only turn them off after she got negative comments?
i thought youtube turned off comments on videos with kids now? Or did i hear that wrong ?”

i thought youtube turned off comments on videos with kids now? Or did i hear that wrong ?”
Yeah not sure what the story is with that now because she's definitely had videos of Indie recently and comments were enabled

Reactions: 1
I used to watch her here or there and I just can’t get over how much cosmetic surgery she’s had 😩 Jason creeps me out a little

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.