Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just remembered that Sam's sister Daniella has a son. Sam has blocked Daniella out of her life. I hope that the beef between sisters does not interfere with their children having a relationship with each other. Indie should know about her other sibling and Sam should not keep that from her.
Ooh how do you know she's blocked Daniella out of her life?

^ I think Dani replied to a comment saying Sammi blocked her. Seems they've been on and off over the last couple of years.

Reactions: 3
I always wondered if the fall out between the sisters was over Jason and Dani's differing opinions of him (i.e. all of our opinions of him). I wonder if Sammi is too proud to admit her sister was right?

Reactions: 9
so embarrassing when people go through a break up and bring on the ‘ratchet and try hard sexy’ act, Suzie (hello october) did the same and it was so cringe.

Reactions: 8
I always wondered if the fall out between the sisters was over Jason and Dani's differing opinions of him (i.e. all of our opinions of him). I wonder if Sammi is too proud to admit her sister was right?
I've wondered the same. We noticed a while ago he never went with her when she'd be seeing family but she went to all his family events, coupled with insta interactions there was definitely tension there.

But it'd be so pathetic on Sammi's part to have gotten rid of the man driving a wedge between her and her family, but not fix the issues with them.

Reactions: 2
I think she's also trying to move on before Jason. Who knows who broke things off but Jason's had a wandering eye throughout their whole marriage, he's probably gonna find a new girlfriend soon. And regardless of her feelings, seeing an ex move on sucks so she's probably racing against time knowing he always had one foot out the door in terms of fancying other women.

I wish she would take time though because she does seem to be focusing on herself and it'd be a shame to see her interrupt that over a new guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So like I'm too lazy to look at her spiritual journey video. So like what was the video about?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously I'm not going to watch an almost 40 minute video from someone who can barely form a coherent sentence talking about spiritualism. I skipped through vaguely and saw that she referenced Russell Brand's podcast and TikTok as places to get spiritual inspiration, so I can't really take her journey seriously.

Hands up - I admit that I don't know much about spiritualism at all. But from what I understand, I feel like there's a huge disconnect between being a spiritual person going through some huge awakening and being capitalistic, materialistic and posting thirst traps every day on social media. I'm not saying she should go all out Namaste, give away all worldly possessions and live the life of a monk, but I can't take her seriously when she says she's into spiritual enlightenment whilst also boasting about being a witch on her TikTok and posting affiliate links in the description of her 40 minute video with 15 ad breaks. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video was interesting. The 'purpose' bit was really revealing i think. She doesnt have a purpose. I do wonder what she would have done for work if she hadnt stumbled into YT. She sleepwalked into motherhood. As much as I would not describe myself as spiritual person, I really hope that this does bring her some kind of focus about what she wants to do with her life as i think she'd be happier doing something simpler.

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for Indie. Sammi tweeted, “Having kids is basically repetition and getting up as soon as you’ve sat down” :( maybe she’ll like Indie more when she’s past her toddler age.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Had to turn the spiritual journey vlog off because Sammi had actually no conviction with anything she said. Just burble waffle bluster the first five minutes in.

Reactions: 8
I feel bad for Indie. Sammi tweeted, “Having kids is basically repetition and getting up as soon as you’ve sat down” :( maybe she’ll like Indie more when she’s past her toddler age.
I don’t think that’s fair - it’s true 😂 parenting is very repetitive and can be boring I don’t think it’s any slight on her parenting. Seen her say/do much worse on YouTube vids 🙈

Reactions: 11
He took it down from his Instagram stories before the 24 hours were up, but now he’s looking for a “face / hair model” FEMALE with natural, “not dyed” hair 😂 sooo specific wtf?
Because that's how photographers look for their models?

I'm tempted to watch her new video but at the same time I know that I can't waste 37 minutes of my life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How awful. I can totally see Sam being one of those boring lax mothers consumed with herself only

Reactions: 1
How awful. I can totally see Sam being one of those boring lax mothers consumed with herself only
I am in two minds about this, on the one hand I hate mothers pretending everything is perfect, on the other I don't think I would say something so negative about a child piublicly, imagine finding out your parent thought this of you?

Reactions: 10
Also, I think she interprets being "real" about motherhood as being constantly negative. I feel like it's not common to hear her talk about the good things of being a parent.

She's not the first person to be open about being tired or annoyed with their kids but it seems to be the only thing she mentions about parenthood.

Or maybe she feels like there's so much fluffy lovey dovey talk around children generally that she needs to be the reality check, I dunno lol.

Reactions: 13
Considering how much importance she places on being in a relationship and not being alone, I worry that she might now see Indie as a burden - having a toddler is certainly going to make getting into a new relationship more complex. She’s not very mature so I can’t imagine the type of guys she’ll be going for being particularly open to dating a woman with a child from a previous relationship.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.