Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what is she trying to achieve with these cryptic photos?
Right?!?! These are the kinds of things I'd post to my bebo/MySpace/Facebook when I was a teenager and had broken up with my boyfriend in the hope it'd catch his attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Once again this image is stolen from Pinterest. Reverse image search says it's tagged under sad love aesthetic. So teenage.

She's really losing followers too, look at her socialblade. Part of me wonders if she's got a "real world" job. She is putting so little effort into influencer life at the moment and those ads won't keep coming in if her content isn't strong enough.

Screenshot 2020-10-12 at 23.58.57.png

Reactions: 6
She's just showing the whole world that, despite the facade of being a "liberated woman", all she wants is a relationship. Because she has no idea how to be happy alone.

Reactions: 12
What I really don't understand is why she doesn't go all in on her jewellery line. They're not groundbreaking designs but they're decent! I get that she doesn't have a big PR budget (if she does any sort of financial planning at all...) but she very rarely talks about it.

Estée pushes Daisy Jewellery down our throats and it's annoying but it seems to be working. If Sammi started pushing her line that hard it would of course be tiring but it's her own brand so I would respect that.

She seems to like jewellery enough to turn it into a job so just go for it! Spend your days studying designs, learn about jewellery history, take classes on jewellery making, take business classes, try to meet with other like-minded people, develop the brand's SM...IDK. Just get to work Sammi!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What I really don't understand is why she doesn't go all in on her jewellery line. They're not groundbreaking designs but they're decent! I get that she doesn't have a big PR budget (if she does any sort of financial planning at all...) but she very rarely talks about it.

Estée pushes Daisy Jewellery down our throats and it's annoying but it seems to be working. If Sammi started pushing her line that hard it would of course be tiring but it's her own brand so I would respect that.

She seems to like jewellery enough to turn it into a job so just go for it! Spend your days studying designs, learn about jewellery history, take classes on jewellery making, take business classes, try to meet with other like-minded people, develop the brand's SM...IDK. Just get to work Sammi!
She has no real drive about anything. It's not new. If there's one thing she and Jason are known for it's starting a million projects and NEVER seeing them through (clothing brand, podcasts, cooking videos, documentary (lmfao), jewelry brand, the list goes on). And that's because neither of them can actually be BOTHERED with anything! They are so incredibly lazy and lack any sort of passion/motivation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
If I'm honest, I suspect her of having ADHD. Her confused talking, her giggliness, her immaturity, her never continuing any projects, short lived fascination for anything new... reminds me strongly of myself, diagnosed with ADHD.

Reactions: 4
What is that Riviera ad she’s posted on Instagram... ouch. I like her bht it makes me sad. Her all dressed up, all that food she’s not going to eat just sat there by herself

Reactions: 2
Has jason found a new gf yet? He will need one to do the actual work of looking after indie when it's his turn to take her no doubt.

What is that Riviera ad she’s posted on Instagram... ouch. I like her bht it makes me sad. Her all dressed up, all that food she’s not going to eat just sat there by herself
Tbh, minus the dressing up part it seems like a dream evening in...

I hope she moves that mirror on the table or has it secured to the wall in case Indie goes to play with it and pulls it down by accident. Its a hazard.

She looks so cute with her bunches today! I think she's taken on more of her dad's looks

Jason was holding a baby boy in one of his Instagram stories the other day, I couldn’t tell if it was Indie’s cousin Noah. and he panned the camera to some woman dancing. wonder who that was 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 1
this stupid thing of youtubers asking when they should upload drives me mad, they just want the attention of their stans demanding asap. pathetic

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_2020-10-16-19-22-00-729_com.instagram.android.jpg

Her online persona right now is bouncing between lovesick, desperate teen and horny, desperate teen. It's really cringe.

We all thought/hoped she would evolve and grow after leaving Jason but feels like she is regressing at the moment. I don't think she can cope without male attention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
He took it down from his Instagram stories before the 24 hours were up, but now he’s looking for a “face / hair model” FEMALE with natural, “not dyed” hair 😂 sooo specific wtf?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.