Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when a woman introduces her child to boyfriends too early/unnecessarily. I can totally see Sam doing this

Reactions: 10
she posted Franklin on her insta stories “look who’s here to visit. Finally”. has Jason been keeping the dog from her??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Also, I think she interprets being "real" about motherhood as being constantly negative. I feel like it's not common to hear her talk about the good things of being a parent.

She's not the first person to be open about being tired or annoyed with their kids but it seems to be the only thing she mentions about parenthood.

Or maybe she feels like there's so much fluffy lovey dovey talk around children generally that she needs to be the reality check, I dunno lol.
Yep, I think it's natural for parents to feel this way sometimes but Sam has posted lots of comments like this before and generally comes across as if she feels Indi is an inconvenience

• Sad
Reactions: 6
she posted Franklin on her insta stories “look who’s here to visit. Finally”. has Jason been keeping the dog from her??
Maybe indie fancied bringing Franklin along for her stay at her mums so jason obliged. Maybe jason has the bigger house so he has Franklin most of the time? Can't see him keeping a dog from her to spite her
.. the "finally" comment could come from her just missing the dog

Her cousin looks so odd. I'm assuming she's from her mother's side? Didn't sam say her part Chinese heritage came from her dad's afro Guyanese side though??

I thought the "Finally." comment was because he was ignoring her when he called in the previous story but then in the next one he had come over to her?

Nice to see her with a curly wig on. That specific 3c curl pattern is very coveted by black women and I know there's a lot of discourse about that "good hair" being problematic but this is a move in the right direction! Her face does look a bit odd to me though, has she had more surgery or is it just a filter? Her lips look inflated and her nose is kinda narrow. She still looks lovely though. I wish she'd been wearing more natural styles back before she'd done all the stuff to her face, it suits her so much more.

Reactions: 4
Well, she lives in an apartment and a dog needs a backyard, or at least a small patio. Jason probably just kept him because he has the space for him. I could totally see Sammi just not keeping him because she has enough with Indie and work. A dog is not toy, it requires as much attention and cars as a toddler.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when her documentary on being mixed race is coming out. The one she did with Jay someone. A photographer (?) She had a photoshoot today or yesterday and it seems like she's working and up and about more than usual, but we're seeing nothing from it.

Reactions: 2
I wonder when her documentary on being mixed race is coming out. The one she did with Jay someone. A photographer (?) She had a photoshoot today or yesterday and it seems like she's working and up and about more than usual, but we're seeing nothing from it.
It's actually a series of interviews. He uploaded 8 of them on his channel but nothing since August 31 (and the one with Sammi isn't part of them).

I totally forgot about this girl until I came across her thread on here. Can’t believe her and Jason have finically split up, even a blind man could’ve saw that one coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has to be one of the most boring gurus I've ever seen in my life. I've never seen her post anything of note.

Reactions: 16
I feel like she asks us what she should do rather than come up with her own ideas...:rolleyes:
Her audience that help her might as well become youtubers rather than her

Reactions: 7
I feel like she asks us what she should do rather than come up with her own ideas...:rolleyes:
Her audience that help her might as well become youtubers rather than her
With the time she's had off, she should be bursting with ideas. I know I am after a week off work so I don't see why she can't come up with something without asking.

So like I am not a person who comments of how someone raises their children. However her latest Insta story Indie has no mask on, shouldn't she have a mask on?

So like I am not a person who comments of how someone raises their children. However her latest Insta story Indie has no mask on, shouldn't she have a mask on?
She’s a kid - she’s exempt from the rules and kids are highly unlikely to want to keep them on and it can be dangerous.

Reactions: 19
I personally think her lack of ideas is more to do with her lack of identity..or rather a stable sense of self. She tends to morph in accordance to her partners and when left to her own devices she kind of founders. I know she has a newly found spirituality, and is trying to connect with her black side, so I guess she is searching for identity. She needs to admit to herself that she is lost about who she is and build from the ground up..on her own (relationship wise, obviously not without Indie.) It would make for more interesting content if she vlogged trying new cooking, fashion, hobbies, books etc in search of what she actually likes without outside influence and jumping on trends.

Reactions: 12
Her content makes me so depressed 😕 it seems like she’s always sitting in the dark in her flat, alone, with a glass of alcohol, taking thirsty selfies. What a sad life...

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Her content makes me so depressed 😕 it seems like she’s always sitting in the dark in her flat, alone, with a glass of alcohol, taking thirsty selfies. What a sad life...
This lol. And boring as well as someone said above. None of her posts inspires me at all lol I think she seems sad as duck surrounded by all her pretty stuff. I saw her story about working through intergenerational trauma and phew, good luck to her because I think honestly it's a lot for her to work through and I applaud her for doing the work. But I'm honestly so close to unfollowing her on insta because she's quite depressing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.