Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
How anyone can find him attractive is beyond me. His latest posts make my fanny want to permanently heal over and never be used again

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
He’s scum of the earth, I’m not interested in him exposing anyone. You’d think he was an upstanding member of society 😂😂

• Haha

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I mean that was an anti climax, “Exposed” some random Arab man who is on private. I mean Google tells me juicier details than what Sam just waffled on about. Plus there is no age of consent in Dubai, which doesn’t make it right, but it’s as not as clear cut as he is making it seem.
There may be no age of consent in Dubai but if dirty little skanks from the uk are being paid to sleep with 12 13 and 14 year old CHILDREN they should be slaughtered! Disgusting dirty pedos!

• Angry

SipTea4

Can’t believe it’s taken me so long to have a look. Glad it’s not just me! Reading he’s served 17 years I was expecting gun crime to be in there somewhere, not holding up a granny in the night with a banana in his pocket. Shouldn’t mock as it’s never funny and must have been terrifying for the poor people but honestly 🙄🥴. Poundland Tony Soprano 🙊🙊
Poundland tony montana haha!! I tried to say this a few pages back he isn't respected, don't waste getting your panties soaking for the likes of sam walker! Even though this thread has been funny, I'm worried for the girls that thought he was a upstanding guy and would have more morals not to hide he had a girlfriend. Come on.. be a bit more streetwise save you some tears in the future or don't go near that kind of guy. Put it this way he cant get fuck all, A mortgage, a car, credit.. he only has fast money. He needs a wee quite gf that they use to filter his lifestyle the rest is just all a ego stroke and he has a very big ego lol.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
samwalkeruk
😴 Just another I'm tracing your IP addresses bullshit.

It's a lie, every person says to try to silence their thread 😆.

Be careful who's stories you view, don't post stuff to out yourself and if you're concerned by someone threatening on Instagram report them and go to the police.

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
You all need to stop being daft and shitting yourself about some no mark and get back to commenting on his elongated teeth before he shaves them down 🤣🤣
Why has it taken me so long to find this thread😂😂😂😂😂😂
Howling at people shitting themselves over him. He looks like the Turkish greasy barber near mine who sells pills for 2 quid. About as scary as a fuckin dead fly.
People who work at the police don't even know who is he, acting like he's the kray twins the fuckin no mark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Annecdote

I read he was too cowardly to go back to Liverpool, imagine the real big boys would have him.. I’d say he’s a petty career criminal that dabbled in dealing at one time. The 17 years were a fair few short ones extended for bad behaviour I think?
very pleased about Willie 🤣

Don’t be daft. Xx
He’s threatened a lot of people so even if he was allowed in Liverpool I doubt he would even step foot here tbh. I hate the word “gangster” but a lot of people in that game don’t like him. I’ve been told someone fronted him a few years ago and he fucked off on a bike. Not even a motorbike a fuckin peddle bike 😭😭😭

• Haha

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
I'm getting pissed off with how much he's going on about, what Helen has put the rooneys through. Oh fuck off. He paid to Shag her he's the disgusting one in this. The role model to kids, cheating on his wife, risking destroying his family and career. Yet it was Helens fault. I hope she ends up a millionaire just to piss Colleen and Wayne off.

Zxx1

I love how he says he already has 14 ip addresses but then asks if anyone can help him getting ip addresses because he clearly has 0 ip addresses.

grow up mate, you sound like a 12 year old crying because someone said something mean about you on the internet 🥱

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
😱😱 why? I’ll admit I don’t know much about him other that he went to prison
He had no real proof of anything that he is ‘exposing’ yeah Helen was a brass but that was a long time ago. Keeps saying he feels sorry for Colleen because H is a homewrecker - what about the husband does he carry no blame? I feel like there is an undertone of being disrespectful to women and thinking they should act a certain way. He honestly makes my skin crawl.

• Angry
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’d wipe the floor with the soft cunt if he turned up at my door

just think a few pages ago I was singing His praises

now he’s making poor women feel terrified in their own home... One cunt that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

>^.^<

I'm trying to laugh quietly so I don't wake people up but this thread is just cracking me right up 😂

What is going ONNNNNN how has he got half of tattles digits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19