Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling he’s going to get himself in a fair bit of trouble for this.
He probably won't get in any trouble but he should have some repercussions you can't go round throwing those accusations unless you have proof. And how the hell was his last video Solid proof she bought a fake lie detector??! He either needs to show his proof or pipe down. It's actually sly on her if this is all fake. And look how easy it's done to make people think someone's a pedlo.

Reactions: 8
I also hate people that throw “FACT” around, like buddy, it’s not fact without proof. Too many people take so much shite spoken by these influencers as FACT. Load a shite.

Reactions: 6
I'm getting pissed off with how much he's going on about, what Helen has put the rooneys through. Oh duck off. He paid to Shag her he's the disgusting one in this. The role model to kids, cheating on his wife, risking destroying his family and career. Yet it was Helens fault. I hope she ends up a millionaire just to piss Colleen and Wayne off.

Reactions: 20
He'll get done for harassment and malicious use of the Internet. It also sounds like he's goading the police, guy like that gets off on going to prison. It just buys into his hard man status.

Reactions: 5
Wonder why he’s put that pill up asking people if they want him to be sent back to prison to rot. What a weirdo lol 😂

Reactions: 2
It’s all kicking off again! Helen thinks she’s found the lass who supposedly sent the messages to Sam and she’s dm’d her 🤭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Heather McCartney 👀

I’m sure someone on this thread said it was her too? But the photos aren’t even the same lol

Reactions: 3
He can't be that concerned about the Rooney's welfare, as he keeps tagging them and mentioning them himself, which although unlikely to be seen, just draws their attention to it and bring the painful topic up yet again 🙄

Reactions: 7
Who the duck is driving him round? Or is he driving himself and filming himself chattin tit?

wOtS apPeNin

• Haha
I’m about to be blocked, I clicked yes 😅

Although I don’t follow him, just went on to see his responses to Helen’s recent posts

He’s such a dick and needs to learn how to spell!!

• Haha
He stresses me out the way he films himself driving. Or so it looks like. Surely if the police have got that tight a leash on him they would nick him for that, tons of evidence every day!

Reactions: 1
I think he wants to go back inside, maybe he'll be seen as a hero for trying to expose a pedalo. We know the guy loves feeling the hero.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.