Have a quick Google and read the Echo posts. I’d go for a wee first though, I’m 45 now and a bit off wee came out when I laughed so hard. As for the plane, did it happen though? Or was he on a paid for pleasure flight taking pics? The best one was he was released from prison, arranged someone to pick him up in a Lambo outside the gates, soon as he stepped out he was re arrested and taken straight to the police station. The absolute fucking shame of itTo be fair I’ve never really looked at what he’s done, I thought he was a big time criminalwhy did he flee on a private plane to get away from a driving offence
![]()
Yeah a fame hungry bitch sums him up.Let’s face it. Walker is just some fame hungry little attention seeking bitch with absolutely zero substance. He lives in the past and dines out on having done time. No one cares mate. We’re all watching & laughing at you. Drop me a DM Sam. I’ll give you my home address so you can come see me. I’ll laugh you off the doorstep kid.