Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
In his first video he was literally going on about a forum that he wouldn't say the name of as it was giving it publicity (Tattle obvs). Then 2nd video it was arriving at people's houses at 2am with balaclavas on, now it's all changed again when people have called him out on acting like a cunt. What a little lying shit mind. Grown man 🙄🙄🤣

Reactions: 17

That’sOk

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Long in the tooth has turned into a sleuth, he just can’t handle the truth

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
He's fairly playing to the gallery, they tried to silence him but they won't win. Who?
No dear your account was removed because insta don't allow threats of violence, that kind of talk isn't civilised or acceptable anywhere, even on the gram.

>^.^<

I liked tinhead 😍 haha I'm sure I seen him on one of them programmes where you stay at other people's hotels and he had a boat ??!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
You’ve got to admire the confidence he has in himself when talking absolute bollocks about the international Instagram insider spy friends he has. Outing the trolls with his pal Mark Zuckerburg.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Walnutss

VIP Member
Where does he find the time 😂😂😂 mad
Lucky escape for all u beautiful girls. Him and his just for men blackest black beard dye can fuck right off

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
I think what he actually alluded to was victims not having time to open the door or ring the police.
He was going to break the door down at 2am with a number of masked men, assault the victims and film the assault for his instagram audience. If the victims children or family were present they would helplessly watch and the police could do nothing.
Why this has occurred is anyone's guess as his tattle thread was like a fan club, but there you have it. All participants of this thread will be tracked down according to him.

• Haha

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
Thread suggestion.

Sam Walker #2 Better watch out he’s got our IP, a knock at the door if we don’t all agree.

• Haha
Let’s face it. Walker is just some fame hungry little attention seeking bitch with absolutely zero substance. He lives in the past and dines out on having done time. No one cares mate. We’re all watching & laughing at you. Drop me a DM Sam. I’ll give you my home address so you can come see me. I’ll laugh you off the doorstep kid.
Yeah a fame hungry bitch sums him up.

Trying to pretend he's some good guy feeding starving children when he's probably cost the tax payer in excess of a million and this money could have saved lives.

He goes on about his inst account is "our account" like the basic nobody bitches do. It's his name and exists to try and get his dreams of fame.

No coming back from the manky twat threatening women who comment on his life that he chose to share and saw through the pathetic scrotum he is.

The thumbnails on his videos 🤢
download (4).jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Salliescrunchie

Actual ‘gangsters’ are not putting their faces on social media, baiting the police, flashing shit around etc, they keep low. And they don’t get caught for theft of windscreen 🙃

Hardly a criminal mastermind.

From that article, his pnc is a collective of petty low level offences, other than the conspiracy to supply/pwits.
There are 15 year olds in South East London with longer records 😂

Nothing to get your knickers wet over.

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
As if Instagram would produce an app that is basically a GDPR breach. The only way he knows how to deal with things is to threaten and frighten people.

Pansypotts

VIP Member
He’s been caught out messaging loads of girls on Instagram by his girlfriend coming on here and seeing the comments and he doesn’t like it. If he doesn’t want to be caught out doing something he shouldn’t then that’s in him. Silly twat

• Heart

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
He’s got a very bitchy vibe about him.

I want to direct him to Tattle because we’ve all been talking about this for years so it’s nothing new 🙄

BigMavis

VIP Member
Well, I'm glad he clarified a few things. Obviously my Jimmy Corkhill reference was OK and I can sleep easy in my bed again. Phew. #JimmyCorkhillWasJustMisunderstood

• Haha

Zxx1

Thread suggestion -
Throws his sausage at every girl on IG, then has a hissy fit and goes looking for your IP

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Has this cunt turned up at anyones doorstep with his balaclava wearing pals? 🤣 Jesus Christ so far anything this idiot has said has never came to fruition has it? I caught some of his story yesterday about wanting to look good for the people of the slums?? What the actual fuck is wrong with this man?? Put him in the bin

• Haha

Zxx1

What does he think will happen if he does find out an address? Does he think he’s going to drive 250 miles for me to open the door, shit Myself and be on my knees apologising? Because no ☺🖕

• Haha
  • Wow

>^.^<

Ooh gals I love a bad boy but honestly I don't get it with this one 😅 I like what he's doing in Africa with the children and fresh water but can't say he gives me the ooooh 😂

I'm staying here though cus I feel like with this many gals in the DMs there's bound to be some more dramas coming 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart