Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone got anymore tea? Like has he got a big Willy? It would make my dreams a whole lot better if I knew 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honest to god I don’t think I’ve been so attracted to someone since George Michael before anyone knew he was gay 😭
 
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Like
Reactions: 26

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
He’s like that kid at school that just chats pure shit ‘aw ye me da’s got a Lambo and we go Disneyland 3 times a year’ except you only ever see him in a Donnay rig out, on the bus into town with his nan 🥴
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
You all need to stop being daft and shitting yourself about some no mark and get back to commenting on his elongated teeth before he shaves them down 🤣🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BigMavis

VIP Member
He's a real life Jimmy Corkhill, I suspect a few of you are too young to remember him.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Sam you big fraud. You got caught out being a dirty dog and now you are acting the hard man making out people are trolls and you are gonna come after them. You are a manipulative Cunt. Men like him make me sick tbh.

Ps you cannot track ip addresses from a forum.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 24

Squiggle10

Active member
Gwan to fuck this wannabe gangsta. Get my IP address ya cunt? I dunno how you claim all the irish love ya? You wouodnt last 10 minutes in Ireland ya fucking cardboard "gangsta" give me strength. Hi "i. T guy" 🙄💪

Before Id let a man hide me... Your old doll /girlfriend is worse for putting up with it.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

>^.^<

Well-known member
Wait WHAT!!! I thought some of you were just having a laugh but are some of you actually in his dms and receiving voice notes??! Haha this thread is crazy! 😅😅😅
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Cant believe so many women are creaming their knickers over him 🤣 If he’s been in prison for 17 years of his life like he says he has then I bet he’s shit in bed 😅
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
There is absolutely no chance Instagram would disclose details of who reported your story, can you imagine the repercussions of doing that. Where does he find this bullshit information 😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I mean that was an anti climax, “Exposed” some random Arab man who is on private. I mean Google tells me juicier details than what Sam just waffled on about. Plus there is no age of consent in Dubai, which doesn’t make it right, but it’s as not as clear cut as he is making it seem.
There may be no age of consent in Dubai but if dirty little skanks from the uk are being paid to sleep with 12 13 and 14 year old CHILDREN they should be slaughtered! Disgusting dirty pedos!
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Walnutss

VIP Member
What's with the narrative that the girls are in the wrong and the onus is on them

HE has a gf
HE msgd them

Hes the scumbag, the girls were just having fun to spice up the day. They stopped when they found out he had a gf. He didnt.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know why some people are wanting to assume something more is happening? I doubt it. He's been caught out and can't cope with not being able to control here so does all he can to try to threaten people. No computer wizz kids can use programs to find someones home address. He's one of life's vermin who is trying to play billy big bollocks. Occasional poster from katie hayes here! Not one of his girls :sick:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

That’sOk

VIP Member
The guy is having a 4 minute rant about trolls while driving behind the wheel of his car. Absolutely wally. He can’t even pronounce the word anonymous let alone start tracking people down 😂😂😂 who’s house is he showing up to at 2am when he needs to be tucked up in bed by midnight!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Cats_eyes

Chatty Member
I'm getting pissed off with how much he's going on about, what Helen has put the rooneys through. Oh fuck off. He paid to Shag her he's the disgusting one in this. The role model to kids, cheating on his wife, risking destroying his family and career. Yet it was Helens fault. I hope she ends up a millionaire just to piss Colleen and Wayne off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 22