Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

>^.^<

I'm trying to laugh quietly so I don't wake people up but this thread is just cracking me right up 😂

What is going ONNNNNN how has he got half of tattles digits 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

SipTea4

lets see if the big man mentions this site, the stress he puts himself through trying to control the narrative. What did he think he was going to be the only person aloud to out anyone? The difference is he needs the center stage validation. Biggest walking contradiction, The ego on him he is so institutionalized he will be back in soon enough the way he carries on then back blaming the system for being against him. I get second hand embarrassment for him, a grown man acts like this. He 100% would watch himself in the mirror while fcking u and give himself a high five I cant deal. Guys coming to peoples doors with balaclava, who does he think he is, he has walked out that jail with the same mind frame he walked in with.

Snooper82

I’ve just had a Google. Hardly in the league of the Krays is he? Filthy drug dealer, stealing windscreens, drives too fast and crashes, gobshites at sentencing so gets added time and then same when he’s in prison? I honestly was expecting more. Impressed by none of that shit but it’s petty crap that’s mounted up. Firearms have been imitations used in a robbery. The way he talks I was expecting more shocking crimes. Seems his biggest problem is his gob when he’s in court

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
I hope this is true because he’s talking 4 men coming round to peoples houses in balaclavas at 2 o’clock in the morning
Ig name?

You need to report people threatening to insta to remove their profile. Influencers talking of tracking IP addresses is so 😆, like it's been said thousands of times before to no avail.

• Heart

Walnutss

VIP Member
I’ve not done anything.
I’ve not said anything against his girlfriend, I said she was stunning. I said compared to her she was a steak and I’m a burger.
I said I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.
I said his mate was fit.
I’ve not said anything against his family, I said it was harsh that he was being told to go home from playing with his son because of his tracker battery.
I don’t know what I’m meant to have said against his girlfriend, friends, or family.
Another poster said that the girlfriend did her eyelashes, and said where we could see who she was to prove that he had a girlfriend as apparently she post stories with him all the time. I didn’t follow her. I saw one photo on Facebook which is a PUBLIC post, of her and him. I posted it to show the other girls who he had been messaging to show that he has a girlfriend and out of respect for her, the messages need to stop. I then removed the photo. There has not been anything nasty said about his girlfriend. Quite the opposite.
I said I was surprised that it was public if he didn’t want people to know his whereabouts or private information.
It’s a gossip site where people have a laugh and a gossip about people in the public eye, sometimes locally, sometimes nationally.
Dont you worry your head about that big fat tit
In the jail for traffic offences and hes giving it the billy big time

Fuck you sam Walker stop texting other girls wind your neck in your beard dye is running

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Now Barry Grant he was sexy, am I right ladies?
Would put ould Sam the wanker to shame.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zxx1

Sorry to all you girls that like him but I think he’s hideous and always looks like he needs a wash! 🤮 and what has he done to his face? I know he put on weight but his face looks weird and stretched out like he’s had too much Botox!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
I mean once something like “turning up at a girls house with men in balaclavas and coming through the door at 2am” has been said, it can’t really be unsaid. I never understood the reason 5 of them were needed to turn up at the house though?

Because Sammy boy isn’t as brave as he likes to make out so he needs some back up. I’ve got PMT so if he woke me up at 2 in the morning I reckon I would easily be able to make him cry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Let’s face it. Walker is just some fame hungry little attention seeking bitch with absolutely zero substance. He lives in the past and dines out on having done time. No one cares mate. We’re all watching & laughing at you. Drop me a DM Sam. I’ll give you my home address so you can come see me. I’ll laugh you off the doorstep kid.

• Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Ahahhaaa can’t cope with this shite, same software the police use 😂😂😂😂😂 why you lying?!

I hope the police catch up with him soon the weird toothed cunt. Is he actually from Liverpool or is he another wool claiming they own a purple bin?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
This is insane. Has this guy made threats publicly to not only out someone but arrive at their house with a number of masked men. What on earth!
Surely to goodness he knows exactly who has been talking because they have allegedly been messaging him. No need for the MI5 or career criminals maybe he could just check his inbox.
This is the most bizarre turn of events I've ever seen on tattle, guys never bring things off the boards.

• Haha
Wow I hope he has a good lawyer.
I'm very fond of Helen Wood I find her really real and I couldn't imagine her doing something like this. As somebody else said he will need actual video evidence to back this up otherwise it can be manipulated or hear say.
I don't know much about him but it seems to me he is trying to catch 5 mins of fame and using a person who has been controversial in her past to get that.
I really hope Helen is OK today she has had to put up with a lot in her life because of her past and she does seem genuinely regretful of this. You really don't know somebody's true story looking at a few minutes of Instagram 😥

pppppppppp

😂 I will provide a clue, I live 5 miles from Manchester airport head wythenshawe direction 🕵I hope my girls are with me knee deep in wine when he turns up, we would have the best laugh 😂 😂😂 tattle will be bigger then the gram soon exposed me for thinking and expressing my opinionI on you being a tool 🕵🕵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
I’m sure QM isn’t frightened of this dip shit. It’s like been frightened of KHM.

He’s a mouthy little cunt, probably realised how hard it is on the outside and wants to go back inside.

• Haha

LaLa86

I think hes disgusting and i dont believe a word he says. Absolute scum of the earth guys like him 🤢

• Angry
  • Wow