Sam Walker - samwalkeruk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think hes disgusting and i dont believe a word he says. Absolute scum of the earth guys like him 🤢
Haha he is a proper wrongen but really rates himself. He can’t be that bothered about the underage sex, he isn’t mentioning half his so called pals that do it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sorry to all you girls that like him but I think he’s hideous and always looks like he needs a wash! 🤮 and what has he done to his face? I know he put on weight but his face looks weird and stretched out like he’s had too much Botox!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry to all you girls that like him but I think he’s hideous and always looks like he needs a wash! 🤮 and what has he done to his face? I know he put on weight but his face looks weird and stretched out like he’s had too much Botox!
Ru ok hun do you want to pm me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
😱😱 why? I’ll admit I don’t know much about him other that he went to prison
He had no real proof of anything that he is ‘exposing’ yeah Helen was a brass but that was a long time ago. Keeps saying he feels sorry for Colleen because H is a homewrecker - what about the husband does he carry no blame? I feel like there is an undertone of being disrespectful to women and thinking they should act a certain way. He honestly makes my skin crawl.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
When is he going to drop the evidence that she’s a pedalo? I mean the screenshots he’s shared between her and her mate are vile but if she’s sleeping with kids, why not drop that so quickly. Wayne Rooney is the only one to blame for sleeping with sex workers when Coleen was pregnant. He had the loyalty to his wife, no one else.

Reactions: 10
He is bleeping cringeworthy. He can’t even string a proper sentance together and those bottom teeth 😧 don’t know how anyone could fancy him he makes my skin crawl. WoTs ApPeNiN? 🤢 and also those Mcsorley twins commenting on every post - are they not the very definition of Dubai porta potty?
Yes they def are!! Clearly are up his arse for whatever reason 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 8
He is bleeping cringeworthy. He can’t even string a proper sentance together and those bottom teeth 😧 don’t know how anyone could fancy him he makes my skin crawl. WoTs ApPeNiN? 🤢 and also those Mcsorley twins commenting on every post - are they not the very definition of Dubai porta potty?
In a bit

Why is there so much talk about Sam being involved in a pedophile ring and being a rent boy? The house he's in looks unreal so wonderingvre:blood diamond stuff....but weird he shared info on it 2st. Part of me wondering is him and Helen wood working together to get more followers....their reactions are so childish for two parents in their mid 30s

He is really hot 😍....but...the teenage lifestyle is cringe

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why is there so much talk about Sam being involved in a pedophile ring and being a rent boy? The house he's in looks unreal so wonderingvre:blood diamond stuff....but weird he shared info on it 2st. Part of me wondering is him and Helen wood working together to get more followers....their reactions are so childish for two parents in their mid 30s

He is really hot 😍....but...the teenage lifestyle is cringe
Have you heard those rumours anywhere other than this page? Just curious as that was the first time I had heard of it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.