Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry how do you know this?? Who is Daniel Crabtree?
On his live he was showing his bail paperwork for the thing he got arrested and released for yesterday/Sunday, whatever it was.

If you pause it when he's showing the papers it says one of the conditions of bail is to "not approach Daniel Crabtree by self service or agent"

No one knows who Daniel Crabtree is but if you google the self service or agent wording it says it applies for bail being granted when there's concerns for victims or witnesses.

Sam's probs got in a scuffle with this Daniel Crabtree character hence why he's been arrested and it's a breach of license conditions 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm more inclined to believe that than he was having a cig so his tag was showing as late home or "overseeing a drug deal" 😂

On his live he was showing his bail paperwork for the thing he got arrested and released for yesterday/Sunday, whatever it was.

If you pause it when he's showing the papers it says one of the conditions of bail is to "not approach Daniel Crabtree by self service or agent"

No one knows who Daniel Crabtree is but if you google the self service or agent wording it says it applies for bail being granted when there's concerns for victims or witnesses.

Sam's probs got in a scuffle with this Daniel Crabtree character hence why he's been arrested and it's a breach of license conditions 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm more inclined to believe that than he was having a cig so his tag was showing as late home or "overseeing a drug deal" 😂
Oh wow, that is some amazing investigation work, well done! He can't help himself, he is a joke!

Pure speculation I know, but why was he why he was offering to hire drivers for £500 per week cash! I reckon he's organised shall we say an illegal exchange, but remained at a discrete distance so as not to be associated if things came on top.

Profit from these illegal exchanges he's deposited into his bank, not knowing Banks have to inform the authorities when you deposit even a few £k which has no legitimate or from a dubious source. By his own admission he's never had a bank account before.

Let's face it, it's doubtful he's got a full time job, it seems he's got plenty of time drive all over the country to track down certain people on social media and perhaps over-seeing hand-overs at a discrete distance?. He's hasn't been out that long, yet has written off a BMW which he didn't seem too concerned about, now chauffeured in a Range Rover, spent £15k on new teeth, withdrawn $25k, nobody makes that kind of dough flogging clothes or letting out rooms in properties that you don't own, anybody with an ounce of intelligent wouldn't be publicising this tit, but Samuel's ego is controlled by social media, he's as legit as Bernie Maddoff.

He might have made a decent wedge had he stayed off SM and remained under the radar when released, unfortunately his fragile ego, not being able to handle this thread and stupidity will be his undoing. No return trip to the "slums", he'll be back inside sooner or later.

This thread led to a lot of his reaction (the haters), he's cut off his tag, broadcast for everybody to see including the Police, not exactly the brightest blub in the box. Either he knew he was doomed and heading back in the clink, or simply reckless with a persecution syndrome, probably now going on the run, as I say speculation.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I literally can not stand to see his face show up on social media he’s 1 slimy mother fucker ain’t he, thinks he’s above everybody! He needs a good punch in that smug face of his wonder if he would record that and show it to the world he literally videos his every move uploads it, nobody cares Sam you’re a wanna be his mates must laugh behind his back the embarrassing bleep ! Imagine flying around driving him around and all he does is chat tit to his phone and upload it to the gram!! duck off sam grow the duck up will you ! What man carry’s on like you mate! Turn it in get a bleeping life feel ashamed for ya every time you post it’s negative tit moaning moaning moaning or bragging bragging bragging !! duck off ya melon

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope he's reading this, Helen Wood will be laughing her tits off, sI'm sure there will be a few sniggers from the volunteer foodbank workers in Skem who you called scum for not accepting your dirty tainted gambling linked donation.

Funny knowing so many here live inside your head 😄😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me, he’s just one strange character isn’t he. Honestly I don’t know any men who are “doing well” that behave like this. He’s got no class n is just a bad woman. Who’s genuinely impressed by you driving about in ya Mates RR? No one! They’re a bleeping bag of tit that break down constantly 🤦🏽‍♀️ And it ain’t even yours you tool! The tit he thinks is impressive is embarrassing, show us ya gaff Sam! Show us your mortgage and investment statements and how much tax you pay on your 200k a year job 😂. My 17 yr old wouldn’t even find this twit inspiring. “Whilst they’re hating WE keep winning” winning at what!? Driving about all day in ya mates car doing duck all constantly looking over ya shoulder? Shall we all have a bet, he’ll be back in jail by Christmas. Also what annoys me, he thinks his opinionated videos are edgy, they’re not, just massively misinformed whilst hanging off the back of the latest celeb scandal. He reeks of desperation and creed. Sooner he’s back in HMP the better!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Yel

But why you so arsed about numbers Sam?? Validation? Turn it in ! Be a man grow up n duck off you’re embarrassing ya self over n over again mate
What a bleeping idiot. It's TT numbers and they do it on purpose for new accounts to get the simpletons addicted to the endorphin hit of popularity of social media 🤪

Most teens wouldn't be this cringe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a random dog with 5.5m views it's only tiktok 😂 I just put a video up of my dog hardly any followers 600 views. Hardly anything to be proud of 🤣

Just saw his video on haters, is he more nervous/on edge these days seems different on that video. Cringing at him 😷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just a random dog with 5.5m views it's only tiktok 😂 I just put a video up of my dog hardly any followers 600 views. Hardly anything to be proud of 🤣

Just saw his video on haters, is he more nervous/on edge these days seems different on that video. Cringing at him 😷
Your dog is adorbs 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Your dog is adorbs 😍
She is gorgeous thank you 🥰 but that ain't my dog 😂 just the first one that popped up on tiktok, views are mental there have to agree with @ yel I think they add lots of views so people think they're famous and start using tiktok more.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think Versace have ever made that t-shirt 😳🥴😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I feel a cuunnttttt for him who the duck shows how much they have paid for something on social media 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ What the actual duck is this fucktard honestly can’t deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Iv cried laughing at these stories he’s a show doing that!! Nooooo please some 1 who sees him tomorrow squirt tomato sauce or something at his clothes the embarrassing bleep !!
not bothered by 'trolls' 😭 🤦‍♀️

Why is he digging out that poor girl who he embarassed by messaging all and sundry with his latest post....

Reactions: 5
I feel a cuunnttttt for him who the duck shows how much they have paid for something on social media 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ What the actual duck is this fucktard honestly can’t deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Iv cried laughing at these stories he’s a show doing that!! Nooooo please some 1 who sees him tomorrow squirt tomato sauce or something at his clothes the embarrassing bleep !!
Pants though 🙄

Reactions: 1
Absolutely cringing at him recording himself shopping in harrods, the only kind of people to do that are people who want to try and look like they have got money 😳😳😳 embarrasinggg

• Haha
Reactions: 11