Sam Walker #2 @SamWalkerUk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was only a matter of time, the guy is very dumb.

Did he get his new teeth? Will he be able to give better BJs now? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was only a matter of time before this happened. Soft bastard put too much on insta. It’s not even about him thinking he is above the law in my opinion it’s just the fact that he’s an a class twit with too much to say. Loves the fact he’s got a big following and he’s all mouth. Biggest tit bag going Sam Walker. Fact.

Reactions: 8
Well he was asking for it really wasn't he, all them videos of him pretending to drive like a plum 🙈 knowing full well he's on a ban and then doing the 1 thing he took the piss out of others for - flashing about the cash to look big 🤷🏼‍♀️. Nobody else's fault but his own. They said a few months on the last stretch he'll be out in 2023 😂

Reactions: 6
His going on Ben Hatchett live now 😂

His been in custody for 24hours , burst his door Sunday morning. Conspiracy to sell drugs .

Reactions: 3
He makes me skin crawl this soft twit ! Who would even think oh let’s film myself withdrawing all that cash just to prove to people Iv got it ! He’s a proper bleep isn’t he I feel ashamed for him, never cringed so much watching a video I hope somebody holds him up and Robs the lot of him, who’s arsed if he’s going to Africa aswell what type of brownie points is he trying to gain nobody is arsed Sam you wet wipe ! Get a bleeping grip will you such a embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Flashing his bail conditions all over Insta and not to approach Daniel Crabtree, wonder if that was deliberate? I'm sure the Bizzies won't be happy over that. Interesting shout about the HMRC above, oops 😁

Flashing his bail conditions all over Insta and not to approach Daniel Crabtree, wonder if that was deliberate? I'm sure the Bizzies won't be happy over that. Interesting shout about the HMRC above, oops 😁
Who is Daniel? And I can’t see anything about HMRC, what was it? X

All the trolls 🤣🤣 there’s about 5 of us lad 🤣
People liked him (ish) before we all found out he was a cheat and a bully! Far too trusting of people me 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Who is Daniel? And I can’t see anything about HMRC, what was it? X

All the trolls 🤣🤣 there’s about 5 of us lad 🤣
People liked him (ish) before we all found out he was a cheat and a bully! Far too trusting of people me 🙈
Caw1982 mentioned the HRMC might be interested in Sam withdrawing £25k on the previous page.

Don't know who Daniel is, just noticed his name and is not to be approached by Sam or his agent on his bail conditions which he flashed on Intsa.

Reactions: 1
Wonder how many lads he had with him coz he sure as tit wouldn’t be going round on the bounce on his own

Reactions: 1