Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost a lot of weight again and her Mum has a very similar look. I think it might be genetic but stands out more due to the lip filler and tweaks elsewhere.
Agree. As we age our face changes, we lack collagen and all those lovely skin plumping things. I recall many years ago, her or Nik said she used to bite the inside of her cheek or something to that effect to appear more chiseled - which isn’t unusual to have some slimming tricks up your sleeve when carrying extra weight - maybe old habits die hard?

I think Sam has quite a striking look - but she always has. Nik has always been a bit more round and filled out.

Reactions: 3
Sam’s addressed her current tweakments on her feed, no buccal fat removal.

I think she looks terrific .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really respect and admire how transparent she is about what she’s had done. She’s had tweaks, she owns it and doesn’t pretend otherwise, I too think she looks fab and find it really interesting to hear what she’s had done and why

Reactions: 11
I really respect and admire how transparent she is about what she’s had done. She’s had tweaks, she owns it and doesn’t pretend otherwise, I too think she looks fab and find it really interesting to hear what she’s had done and why
Me too. On this thread before people have moaned and said it’s turned into a rave thread (🙃) which is a lot of crap. She looks great- I appreciate her perspective and experience on these matters!

Reactions: 8
I concur! She looks great. The filler around the temples looks excellent, I went a few videos back on her page as she suggested to do, to see the difference from before to now and it honestly looks excellent!
---
Overuse of the word 'excellent'. Strange, as I'm neither Bill nor Ted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too. On this thread before people have moaned and said it’s turned into a rave thread (🙃) which is a lot of crap. She looks great- I appreciate her perspective and experience on these matters!
This irritates me about tattle. Why can't people give a more balanced view or opposing views from each other on a literal forum without being told to make a rave thread?

Also rave threads are surely just gonna be: "I really like Jo Bloggs", "yeah me too, she's great", conversation over

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Make up artists usually make up other people as their regular job, often models or actresses or conventionally attractive people, which might keep one humble about one’s appearance. I wonder if the new generation of YouTube and Instagram make up artists who spend hours and days as a job staring at themselves putting on makeup generate a specific sort of narcissism because of the tremendous amount t of time looking at their reflection and posting selfies. It’s got to warp your self perception a bit, especially with the filters and lighting.

Reactions: 13
Make up artists usually make up other people as their regular job, often models or actresses or conventionally attractive people, which might keep one humble about one’s appearance. I wonder if the new generation of YouTube and Instagram make up artists who spend hours and days as a job staring at themselves putting on makeup generate a specific sort of narcissism because of the tremendous amount t of time looking at their reflection and posting selfies. It’s got to warp your self perception a bit, especially with the filters and lighting.
My friend teaches media make at a college. She says it’s amazing how many people (all ages - as also runs an adult evening course) think they are amazing at make up - on themselves yes, but they only know their face, and find it incredibly difficult to make up other faces that are nothing like theirs - age, eye shape etc. Of course Sam & Nic are very talented makeup artists, but I’d love to see them making up other people - they are both beautiful, would love to see them make up a huge variety of different faces

Reactions: 4
I thought Nic's story was going in a whole other direction when she mentioned dating a footballer.

Reactions: 2
I think she is so stunning - but when she is on other people's IG she does not look like that. Not worse, just different. Fuller faced.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she is so stunning - but when she is on other people's IG she does not look like that. Not worse, just different. Fuller faced.
Totally agree, she was in the background of a couple of Nics videos recently, and looked so different, still lovely, just different.

Reactions: 6
The photo isn't her best but I'm always surprised by her eyecolour, it's so pretty, especially with her current hair.

Reactions: 4
I've always liked Sam's gray eyes. They're very striking no matter what makeup she wears.

Reactions: 10
The thing I like about Sam & Nic compared to others on Instagram is that there is never any (apparent) bullshit. I feel like what you see is what you get.
Nic was trying on a CT lipstick the other day and immediately said “I don’t like it”. I feel like we get honesty with these two and they aren’t obliged to push everything onto their audiences.

Reactions: 10
The thing I like about Sam & Nic compared to others on Instagram is that there is never any (apparent) bullshit. I feel like what you see is what you get.
Nic was trying on a CT lipstick the other day and immediately said “I don’t like it”. I feel like we get honesty with these two and they aren’t obliged to push everything onto their audiences.
Sorry to quote all of your post but I agree too. I don't agree that Sam is 'sucking in' either. I think both of them had a bit of a wobble about being relevant in the beauty world a few years ago. I think they underestimated how much value they gave and still have to be honest. You can see Sam isn't sucking in, in her recent video. She's stunning 🥰

I love both of them and I am delighted they are both back doing what they know about. It's funny because I love both sisters for different reasons. I love Sam because makeup in all contexts seems to look 'model' on her. She has that face that always photographs well, no matter what. Nic, is equally as beautiful but has a softer face and personality. It's just different but so lovely 😍

Have you ever put makeup on and when you see photos of yourself...and it's like it's just NOT THERE?! 🤣

They complement each other's personalities and never seemed competitive. That was a hard thing to achieve and I don't think they actually realised they did that. It was even harder to come across on social media which is another thing I don't think they realised either.

Ok...I'm off to the rave thread. Or is this the rave thread 🤔🤣😍😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15