Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's really sad that she's continually messing with her face. It suggests to me she's continually unhappy, because I'd have to be pretty unhappy to experiment so frequently with my face

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it's really sad that she's continually messing with her face. It suggests to me she's continually unhappy, because I'd have to be pretty unhappy to experiment so frequently with my face
I think Sams even more into the tweakments than Nic.

Sam was obsessed with wanting to be a a supermodel like Helena Christensen.

Nic wanted to be a page 3 girl 😄 (there's pics online) she was even going out with a Norwich player at the time. Who has since become a priest 😄

• Wow
I think it’s unhealthy to live in a world that’s so much about looks. Professionally they have to be aware of what’s available and then I guess it’s tempting to get it done.
Like people who work in tech or fashion want everything the latest because it becomes more important to them. They’re ’early adopters’ but usually the only thing it hurts is their bank balance. Beauty influencers on the other hand are messing with their whole appearance which must have a psychological impact.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine your day to day job is looking at and making up your own face and on top of that you get endless offers of free treatments if you’re prepared to advertise for the clinic .

The Chapman sisters only make up themselves , they weren’t prolific make up artists of other people iirc. I imagine it’s incredibly easy to become very self critical about their looks even though both of them are naturally beautiful .

Reactions: 10
I'm no expert but I've heard aestheticians saying it never fully dissolves and stays there on your face moving about forever even when you get it dissolved.

Shes pretty lucky
No it doesn't dissolve, it migrates. It think the practitioners used to think it dissolves but they now know it migrates because they've done scans

• Wow
Imagine your day to day job is looking at and making up your own face and on top of that you get endless offers of free treatments if you’re prepared to advertise for the clinic .

The Chapman sisters only make up themselves , they weren’t prolific make up artists of other people iirc. I imagine it’s incredibly easy to become very self critical about their looks even though both of them are naturally beautiful .
Before their YouTube became more full time I’m pretty certain they were both full time make up artists for others including some celebs I think

Reactions: 8
Yeah tbf, I'm not staring at my own face for the majority of the day. I'd probably feel differently if I was, and if I was offered stuff for free from higher end places

Reactions: 1
Yeah tbf, I'm not staring at my own face for the majority of the day. I'd probably feel differently if I was, and if I was offered stuff for free from higher end places
I've been on holiday this week and applied make up every day, whilst wearing contact lenses. I feel really differently about my 44yr old face after the past 9 days than I did before. I've far more crows feet and forehead lines than I thought. I've got my Botox injections booked as we speak 🤣🤣😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think this is the double-edged sword for those who have careers that depend so heavily on their looks. Looks fade and faces change with age. You can either accept it and go with it or fight it with all you’ve got - and the latter isn’t always better.

I think the Chapman sisters have a different audience to many other internet MUAs - their original audience is invested and still with them - they’d do well to cater to the ‘mature’ audience!

Reactions: 7
I think this is the double-edged sword for those who have careers that depend so heavily on their looks. Looks fade and faces change with age. You can either accept it and go with it or fight it with all you’ve got - and the latter isn’t always better.

I think the Chapman sisters have a different audience to many other internet MUAs - their original audience is invested and still with them - they’d do well to cater to the ‘mature’ audience!
I think Sam is. I have no idea what Nic is doing as I’d rather pour bleach in my eyes than watch her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We criticise Sam for contorting her face for selfies and then when she poses straight-faced, we act surprised that she looks like a middle-aged woman…

Including myself in this.

Reactions: 9
she has amazing skin (no idea about the freckles). I know people with much more pronounced wrinkles and not just a very fine line you need to search for in their twenties.

Reactions: 2