Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Nicola recover from her illness? Just curious as I hadn’t looked at her profile for a long time and last time I looked she had shaved her head x
There's no cure for MS, but she underwent treatment and is doing better, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Nic was on her ‘Nic’s new beginning’ account yesterday, telling a story about a very unlucky man she’d met and shared his gofundme for treatment for his wife’s cancer. Said she hadn’t donated yet, but would, fair enough. 1) probably better to share it on her main account too, it’s got 10x more followers, and 2) behold the generosity 👀
IMG_8722.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nic was on her ‘Nic’s new beginning’ account yesterday, telling a story about a very unlucky man she’d met and shared his gofundme for treatment for his wife’s cancer. Said she hadn’t donated yet, but would, fair enough. 1) probably better to share it on her main account too, it’s got 10x more followers, and 2) behold the generosity 👀View attachment 2370467
It's rich to ask others to donate and give £60 when you're pretty minted get free stuff thrown at you but at the same time, I bet they get requests for financial help left, right and centre - if you make it known you're a big giver, you'd be inundated. Still, keep it anon and problem solved surely?

Reactions: 6
It's rich to ask others to donate and give £60 when you're pretty minted get free stuff thrown at you but at the same time, I bet they get requests for financial help left, right and centre - if you make it known you're a big giver, you'd be inundated. Still, keep it anon and problem solved surely?
Exactly what I thought

Reactions: 1
I saw Nic in the wild recently and I have to say she looked flawless, quite elegant though casual. Her skin is amazing, very tanned. She’s tiny too.
I knew her husband was on the shorter side but he’s diddy, handsome mind you.
I know this isn’t a rave thread but she really did look lovely and seemed to be enjoying herself.

Reactions: 15
Nic was on her ‘Nic’s new beginning’ account yesterday, telling a story about a very unlucky man she’d met and shared his gofundme for treatment for his wife’s cancer. Said she hadn’t donated yet, but would, fair enough. 1) probably better to share it on her main account too, it’s got 10x more followers, and 2) behold the generosity 👀View attachment 2370467
£60 is still something, if she give to multiple causes then she has to draw the line somewhere. I don’t think shaming someone over their donation to this type of cause is helpful or necessary.

Reactions: 11

But if she had kept it anon, people would say she didn't donate, right? So if she wanted to share to maximize the campaign's exposure and potential donations, she needed to make her donation public. Bit of a pickle there.

Reactions: 8
Am quite surprised Sam is just all about the #AD’s now. Was the ‘stepping away from social media’ just to fulfil a contract clause?

But if she had kept it anon, people would say she didn't donate, right? So if she wanted to share to maximize the campaign's exposure and potential donations, she needed to make her donation public. Bit of a pickle there.
I think the poster means keep the donation amount anonymous, which is also possible

Reactions: 1
Not multi millionaire Nic making a scene all over Instagram about £15 worth of goods when she could have just emailed them in the first place

Reactions: 7
Not multi millionaire Nic making a scene all over Instagram about £15 worth of goods when she could have just emailed them in the first place
Came here to say the same. Jesus woman just email them like everybody else! Cringe!

Came here to say the same. Jesus woman just email them like everybody else! Cringe!
There will likely be some free cult items heading her way very soon. I get that she’s in the right and should be annoyed but considering all the stuff she is gifted she looks pathetic dragging this out all day considering the amount she paid

There will likely be some free cult items heading her way very soon. I get that she’s in the right and should be annoyed but considering all the stuff she is gifted she looks pathetic dragging this out all day considering the amount she paid
Bloody hell, this happens all the time doesn't it!

I don't order from Cult much, usually it's Look Fantastic and I've had orders totally disappear/bits missing/damaged box with things missing. What do I do? Email them or go on the chat and get it sorted in 10 mins. Why is she going on about it for 15 quids worth?!

Reactions: 10
That latest video Nic did with Edie aimed at teens and tweens, wowsers.

Great skin serum £40
Minimalist complexion stick £40
Bronzer £32
Highlighter £34
Blush £32
Mascara £28
Lip Oil £26

£232 for a full face. Nic’s missed a trick here they could have gone for an affordable brand that would have been more accessible to more people around that age.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is that an undisclosed ad for merit beauty? They are all over my feed at the moment