Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Sam had a load more lip filler or has she seriously over lined her lips?!
She’s starting to look like her Mum. Her Mum is gorgeous but she too has a strong jaw, high cheekbones with more hollow cheeks and a wider mouth. Jim is the same.
Nic and John have fuller faces.

Reactions: 1
If I didn’t have a 9-5 and my kids were older I would be at the gym plenty as I enjoy it. Her brother is still a personal trainer isn’t he?

was the pixiwoo name mixed up with real techniques? It’s a shame all their YouTube history has been taken down.

Reactions: 3
I was today years old when I learnt the Martha mystery has been solved! And that’s the first time I’ve seen the thread namesake actually appear on the thread!!

• Heart
Tanya and Jim had a dog called Martha. They then broke up and Martha disappeared with no mention of where to. Followers spammed them asking about Martha and neither of them spoke on it. The hashtag “where is Martha” was used to comment on their posts to get them to respond. This went on and on until Sam came to this thread to comment on some stuff and said there wasn’t a mystery about Martha and that she was rehomed and is happy etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ her comment is in the thread. Filter it on “most liked” and Sam’s comment is the first.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahh yes I had forgotten all about that!!!! Can’t believe Tania just completely ignores the fact she gave her poor dog away!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Yes, Sam Chapman posted a long message on this thread (I think it was dated around July 2022) and she also responded to a concerned tattler finally revealing that Martha was rehomed in Norfolk and is living a happy life with other sausage dogs!! It was a mystery for SUCH a long time lmao and made all the worse by Tanya and Jim’s strange radio silence on the issue despite years of concerned comments.

I came across it bc someone put a link to Sam’s post on Tanya’s newest thread!

I love make up although I only buy what I need now - used to try and have a ‘collection’ like the YouTubers, but £145 for some eyeliners 😲 Nic advertising them like that isn’t a week or twos food for some families

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her skin really is amazing! Plus I love the hair color and her eyes together, it really makes them stand out.

I wonder whether she is indeed sucking the cheeks in or is it surgery? Not sure how to pull that face without looking all over weird as well…..

Reactions: 1
She’s lost a lot of weight again and her Mum has a very similar look. I think it might be genetic but stands out more due to the lip filler and tweaks elsewhere.

Reactions: 7