Sam & Nic Chapman #2 moan & brag but this is not an #AD.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nic seems to have so much filler in her bottom lip on her recent pics but somebody asked in the comments if she'd had more and she said no... I 100% thought she was lying but then I saw a video and they didn't look the same. Think she's just gone suuuuper heavy on the lip liner 🤔
Love the eye make up here though

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Nic seems to have so much filler in her bottom lip on her recent pics but somebody asked in the comments if she'd had more and she said no... I 100% thought she was lying but then I saw a video and they didn't look the same. Think she's just gone suuuuper heavy on the lip liner 🤔
Love the eye make up here though
Her eye area looks beautiful and her lip area is so weird it makes her look like a frog and completely detracts from the eyes.

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if she had anything done. I know MS can change the face too, like damage to the trigeminal nerve.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I'm not sure if she had anything done. I know MS can change the face too, like damage to the trigeminal nerve.
I don’t think it looks like she’s had anything done either, I’m not an expert in stuff like lip fillers etc but it doesn’t look like that to me, it looks like she’s over lined her bottom lip and one side more than the other to correct slight unevenness because it’s not as noticeable from all the angles she’s shown.

I don’t know if she has work done but I do agree that on that picture she does look particularly strange compared to other pictures. I follow sam as she appears a lot more natural on camera and I prefer her looks. Nic always comes across a bit fake to me with her put on posh accent.

Reactions: 6
Fun fact, the "footballer boyfriend" nic referred to then went on to become a priest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Nic has had that facial treatment microneedling(?)

I just think it must be so temporary. Her skin has peeled off leaving fresh soft skin underneath, like it might if you had sunburn and it peeled off. But skin grows sooo fast! I'm just not sure it's worth 200 quid?!

Reactions: 2
Sam's new collection with Beauty Pie is so underwhelming! Matte liquid lipsticks? Is this 2016?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She seems a bit lost. Unsure of where to start up her career again.

Nic's channel would be so much better if she'd un private their old videos for the nostalgia views. People do want to see those tutorials. They've forgotten that these are what attracted people to the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Funny isn't it - those two could have had an empire by now if they'd done a makeup range and not just the brushes. Like Lisa Eldridge it would have appealed to MUAs and others.
I get they didn't want to go down that route for various reasons but interesting to think what might have been.

Reactions: 4
Funny isn't it - those two could have had an empire by now if they'd done a makeup range and not just the brushes. Like Lisa Eldridge it would have appealed to MUAs and others.
I get they didn't want to go down that route for various reasons but interesting to think what might have been.
They only had their names on the brushes I thought?

Lisa Elridge's products are amazing

Oh OK - I didn't know that re Real Techniques. I thought they had more input than that but have no real idea tbh 😂
I'm not entirely sure btw so don't quote me on it! They maybe did have more input. I still use Real Techniques brushes I do like them.

I think they lost motivation when they made their money and decided to retire. I think now they've realised they retired too soon and are sorta left not sure what to do anymore

I still have my RT brushes. I did have to take the rubber off the handles since they all started getting sticky.

I think Nic's physical health and Sam's mental health got in the way of a lot of their potential success. Instead of collabs they could have built something for themselves.

Reactions: 5
I think Nic's physical health and Sam's mental health got in the way of a lot of their potential success. Instead of collabs they could have built something for themselves.
Agreed. I think Sam had her MH problems and after became disillusioned with it all. But she wanted to be an artist not a saleswoman IMO.
When the people with little skill or those just there to be an influencer started dominating it was too much about the money, deals, competition for views & back stabbing, rather than the craft, she didn’t want to be involved.
I don’t blame her, if I was knowledgable, passionate and worked really hard to get where I was then suddenly got flooded out by people who didn’t know what they were talking about, I’d fall out of love with it I think.

Nic had her health and maximising time with family to consider so their hearts weren’t in launching their own line from what I could gather. Only now she’s healthier and the kids are probably more independent, she seems bored

Reactions: 10