Sam Gowland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't see a thread for Sam Gowland (started out on love Island, then Geordie Shore were he went out with Chloe Ferry. Now appears to own a scent company and spends most of the day screaming about how they're two naaaanty naaaan πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm not buying the whole big property tycoon thing πŸ™ˆ
Hes already said in a video that his first property purchase didn't go as well as he hoped investment wise. How has he claimed to have done it? Does he actually do well on the stock market? He had loads of ads for a while on how much money he was making through sports bets

Reactions: 2
Finally a thread on him! haha. I'm confused about this scent thing. He says that he's doing people a favour and he's discovered it but he clearly owns it or has shares in it, doesn't he need to declare that on insta or something? (Sorry don't know how all the ads etc work)

Reactions: 5
It's so obvious he owns it!! Literally every day he's promoting it.

But guys.... best thing to come out of 2021 is the new spray πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping hilarious.

I love his dedication to it

Hell be like ah just done a great work out, seeing how the new build is coming on and I come home and bleeping WOW TWO MINUTES AND IT'S MADE ME WHOLE HOUSE SMELL. BLOODY HELL THAT'S GOOD

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so obvious he owns it!! Literally every day he's promoting it.

But guys.... best thing to come out of 2021 is the new spray πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bleeping hilarious.

I love his dedication to it

Hell be like ah just done a great work out, seeing how the new build is coming on and I come home and bleeping WOW TWO MINUTES AND IT'S MADE ME WHOLE HOUSE SMELL. BLOODY HELL THAT'S GOOD

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Yep pretends he doesn't. Constantly plugging it every day with no mention he has something to do with it. Just that he's doing everyone a favour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Don't get me started on his Dubai trip. I follow him cos he is so cringe literally everything is an ad but he tries to make out its not

Reactions: 4
There is definitely something still going on between him and Chloe. She stared promoting wax melts and home scents on Ferry Homely at the same time that he started doing his.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why he's renting somewhere until his new build is finished when he owns the house he's in πŸ€” and supposedly invests in property. Surely a rental is just absolute wasted money.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why he's renting somewhere until his new build is finished when he owns the house he's in πŸ€” and supposedly invests in property. Surely a rental is just absolute wasted money.
I'm wondering if he's sold that house. It was for sale which he kept advertising on insta x

Reactions: 1
No idea what he's been up to recently, had to stop looking at him due to him having the most annoying face known to man. Jumped up little ventriloquist

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where’s Chloes dog Narla gone? If anyone knows please respond...

Sorry but whose car smells that bad that you need a constant diffuser/spray? I’ll stick with my Β£2 Yankee Candle air freshener

How has he been able to travel to a red list country!!! We better see him WORKING the whole time.

He's very excited about these room scents isn't he πŸ˜‚ is this how influencers were getting out the UK for business? 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t know if I buy it. Gary also has a successful business flipping properties but doesn’t feel the need to show off about it

Didn’t realise he had his own thread. He’s taking the piss saying he’s there for work, he deserves a big fine the absolute clown. Girlfriend has gone with him too, maybe it’s her work, probably needs to keep her hand in at her old job...