Sam Gowland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also talks about owning all these 7 properties, only in other videos how he talks about putting down only 10% deposits and 2 of them he did jointly with Chloe. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 2
I cant stand this bug eyed, weedy, greedy little imp. He constantly bangs on about everything he has. And his posts only have about 15 comments. half of them bots. There's feck all audience engagement so the constant replies to the questions he posts on Insta is clearly him replying to his own self.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant stand this bug eyed, weedy, greedy little imp. He constantly bangs on about everything he has. And his posts only have about 15 comments. half of them bots. There's feck all audience engagement so the constant replies to the questions he posts on Insta is clearly him replying to his own self.
His engagement is so bad now … 1.1million followers supposedly and last picture has 9 comments. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His overcompensation for everything just makes me think he’s got a little dick, honestly he’s so annoying!

Reactions: 3
He always does those Q&As which he thinks are hilarious but tit banter really

Reactions: 5
That house he is building still hasn’t sold!! After 6 months.. and still listed at 1.4m. Embarrassing

• Wow
That house he is building still hasn’t sold!! After 6 months.. and still listed at 1.4m. Embarrassing
I'm from the area (not the expensive part 🤣 down the road) and where he's building used to be exclusive and for rich people , now they've shot houses up all over , people try to brag they live there but it's just basic new builds now , rip off

Sam ‘can’t thank you enough’ Gowland. He’s got no other vocabulary this kid 🤯 the messages/questions he sends himself are so obvious. If it’s not can’t thank you enough, it’s I can’t tell you enough or absolute genius. They’re the only words come out his mouth 🤣

• Haha
Sam ‘can’t thank you enough’ Gowland. He’s got no other vocabulary this kid 🤯 the messages/questions he sends himself are so obvious. If it’s not can’t thank you enough, it’s I can’t tell you enough or absolute genius. They’re the only words come out his mouth 🤣
You’re forgetting the “I owe you a beer lad⚽😂😂

• Haha
He does a q&a every other day , how bleeping bizarre is this Christmas day one, like half that stuff ever happend 🤣 one who broke his exs window so she would wake-up cold Christmas morning , wtf who comes up with this crap

Oh I didn’t know this little toad had a thread. He makes my skin crawl! Last I saw/heard him & Chloe had split. Can anyone update me on him please?

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn’t know this little toad had a thread. He makes my skin crawl! Last I saw/heard him & Chloe had split. Can anyone update me on him please?
Yeah they’ve been long done. He has a new girlfriend called Scarlett who he has employed to work for him lol

Funny how he talks about doing a development of 7 houses and buying a house in Australia for £3m when he hasn’t even sold his first 1 after 7 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just realised I haven't seen his stories for ages. I know there's one up now but has he been quiet?