Sam Gowland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and then he does his stupid story chain to promote that stock group and the football chat whenever he needs a few more pounds for his holidays

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand how someone so charmless, unattractively rat-featured, and the antithesis of charisma made it onto national TV?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Should he been putting AD on all those football betting posts. Hmm think the advertising agency need to send him a warning

Reactions: 3
Haven’t watched anything of his for ages and his account just popped up. On his self build account are any of them houses actually real? All he shows is mock up videos but no actual picture or video of the house so who is to know if they’re even real.

Haven’t watched anything of his for ages and his account just popped up. On his self build account are any of them houses actually real? All he shows is mock up videos but no actual picture or video of the house so who is to know if they’re even real.
It's funny you should say that, I was actually thinking the same hadn't seen anything for ages, I get its not exactly straight forward building a mansion from scratch but it seems never ending and something does seem a bit off

Reactions: 1
It's funny you should say that, I was actually thinking the same hadn't seen anything for ages, I get its not exactly straight forward building a mansion from scratch but it seems never ending and something does seem a bit off
My guess would be he’s got other Investors in this. It most likely isn’t all his money. I don’t like the look of the houses he’s building, some of the rooms look like corporate offices! Verily clinical feel to it.

My guess would be he’s got other Investors in this. It most likely isn’t all his money. I don’t like the look of the houses he’s building, some of the rooms look like corporate offices! Verily clinical feel to it.
Yeah thats a good guess actually, I doubt he's anywhere near rich enough to afford those by himself , as an ex love island/geordie shore "star"

Yeah you could be right - maybe it’s a syndicate of people and not just him, probably put about 1% of the money up 🤣

I just find it strange that he will brag about it all and talk about progress etc but generally all people who share house builds/renovations they will at least show real pictures of updates e.g visit the site, show a part of the home that’s complete etc or on progress. I don’t know it’s just all off to me that their is no real pictures

Ok I’m actually talking shite 🤣 I just went on to his actual account, no idea why I follow his house one and not him. Their is actual real videos and not just mock ups. Il give you that one Germy Gowland

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

" there's a reason people keep stopping me saying "where did you get your teeth done?" because they look so natural "

He's thicker than the horse manure in the field down my road. If his teeth looked natural people wouldn't be asking where he had to them done, because they wouldn't know they had been done.

• Haha
Reactions: 4