Sam Gowland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if anyone remembers the safestyle uk adverts on the telly (not sure if they were regional near me or national... some people I ask have no idea what I’m on about 😂)
But listening to Sam drone on and on with his monotone sales patter about these bloody fragrances I get memories of the safestyle man “You buy one, you get one free. I say you buy one, you get one free!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His house is gonna stick out like a sore thumb on that estate. The plans show a totally different style property to the ones that are already there.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He probably needed fresh air from giving himself migraines from those friggin scent burners and carpet powder he's forever throwing around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know how he can breathe in that apartment, I feel my chest tightening up just looking at all the chemical shite being spouted out 😷
And now the car too! Have people never heard of just keeping places clean and using fresh air to keep it smelling nice? 🙈
CBBEABC3-A979-4FCC-B777-3232F8443567.png

I’ve noticed he also uses the sales patter “if you like looking after your house....”
I didn’t realise looking after your house meant filling it with toxic fumes 😂 same logic that has people thinking spraying a tit load of Febreze/zoflora all over their settees or lighting a smelly candle counts as actual cleaning 😏

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the post he had up the other day. It was on one of his question boxes, think it was one about getting revenge. Wish I had of ss it. Anyway someone asked him a question and he said he had never done anything but his now ex's family member or friend stole 10k worth of his designer clothes that were kept in a certain room in his house. That it was one of them because that's who was there when he got back to the house or something.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the post he had up the other day. It was on one of his question boxes, think it was one about getting revenge. Wish I had of ss it. Anyway someone asked him a question and he said he had never done anything but his now ex's family member or friend stole 10k worth of his designer clothes that were kept in a certain room in his house. That it was one of them because that's who was there when he got back to the house or something.
I saw that. Must be fairly recent to be spending that much money on clothes

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think these responses he gets on his “send me your worst date/revenge” question things on insta is all just him replying to himself? Like some of them are just ridiculously fake

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They all have the same kinda vocabulary or are on a similar theme 🤔😏 100% think he’s writing them all himself lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
After all that I’m building my dream home rubbish, turns out he was just doing it as a development. He’s such a liar.

After all that I’m building my dream home rubbish, turns out he was just doing it as a development. He’s such a liar.
It’s been listed since May 21. They probably didn’t get any offers and so did a story with a local paper to give it some PR

what happened to his whole “the first brick will be laid in May and I’ll be in by christmas”

feels like he ran out of money to build it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a weird guy, making out he's sold his house and going into a rental ready to move into his dream home he's built. 🤔 Surely his management can't be advising him

Ha just came here to say what’s that all about?! Looks like a bit of (more of I should say) a dick now. Maybe flogging those tit wax melts isn’t so lucrative after all

• Haha
On the advertisement on RM it says 40 week build time. I wonder if hell only start building once he gets a buyer. 🤔 All strange. But just as strange as his ex chloe only just getting her mortgage approved even though she's been banging on about her new house for months 🤔🙄 strange folk lol

I did wonder how he out of all reality TV stars was planning to build furnish and live in that huge house!