Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painshill is prob a 10 min drive from her

And you have to pre book
Stupid cow should be isolating seeing as she’s been swanning around the Maldives, even if it’s not an actual rule, common sense should tell her that, oh hang on....🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope this is a pre record, she is ment to be isolating !!!!!, but their skin looks very pale
Maldives is in the travel corridor until Monday so technically she doesn’t need to isolate, not that she would even if she did!

Reactions: 10
Her latest story about Rosie’s new bed coming - they took her cot away, left a massive gap between the new bed coming, and now hope that her being in their bed won’t cause issues. Why on earth wouldn’t you time it rightly so the new bed arrived before the cot was removed?! Swear that woman just loves having kids in her bed and making night times hard for herself.
I think she does it to stop BBP poking her in the back 🤢 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maldives is in the travel corridor until Monday so technically she doesn’t need to isolate, not that she would even if she did!
I’m surprised the producers let the camera go into her house so soon tbf

Reactions: 5
That old chestnut again.
Absolute bullshit. If they were filming then surely that’s all that needed to be said about it. She’d already said they weren’t filming over Christmas. Her crap show obviously brings in some revenue for them so they’ve taken to defending her rather than doing the right thing.

Reactions: 7
Absolute bullshit. If they were filming then surely that’s all that needed to be said about it. She’d already said they weren’t filming over Christmas. Her crap show obviously brings in some revenue for them so they’ve taken to defending her rather than doing the right thing.
I’ve said I wasn’t happy with their response and they needed to explain further why they were supporting a celeb ( I hate that phrase because she’s clearly not) who constantly breaks lockdown rules ie. like she did on Christmas Day as well

Reactions: 16
It makes a change to see her out with little Paul and Rosie running around a country park. Doing normal things instead of them all posing for the camera. Gosh, they even went as far as splashing in a puddle! 🤣🤣

Although I have to add, their outing is still a little staged for my liking.

Sam you have to up your game if you’re trying a deflection tactic! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It annoys me no one has picked up the Christmas rule break story too, that was so out of order. So many people stayed away from their family and They just couldn’t give a toss. Come on DM, double whammy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.