Sam Faiers #9 ignoring Maldives hoping it all goes away, BPs kiss with mum is still not ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lulu Goss for the winning thread suggestion with 44 likes 👏

Had to shorten it a little to fit "ignoring the Maldives hoping it all goes away, BPs kiss with his mum is still not ok".

Sam's Wiki page

If you want to suggest a thread suggestion don’t forget to include "thread suggestion"............
This makes it easier to search when setting up the next winning thread

Continue here....

There is a separate thread for Billie ⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love the title 😂

I think she’s got away Scott free with the Maldives trip sadly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she’s got away Scott free with the Maldives trip sadly.

No I don’t think she has completely. She can move on but we won’t forget.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It doesn’t look like she’s lost any endorsements or anything? It’s so frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m interested to know how the Maldives thing will be handled in the next series of mummy diaries...

Will we just not see her 30th birthday? (NYE incase anybody still didn’t know)

Will they be really pale in episode 2 and really tanned in episode 3 hoping nobody notices.

Will they just show Christmas time and then skip forward to January and say they had a break for chistmas as if we’re all too stupid to know she’s been away.

now it’s been mentioned on the DM she would be better off addressing it and apologising. That would do her more favours. Not many more but still.

Still don’t think she’s engaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m interested to know how the Maldives thing will be handled in the next series of mummy diaries...

Will we just not see her 30th birthday? (NYE incase anybody still didn’t know)

Will they be really pale in episode 2 and really tanned in episode 3 hoping nobody notices.

Will they just show Christmas time and then skip forward to January and say they had a break for chistmas as if we’re all too stupid to know she’s been away.

now it’s been mentioned on the DM she would be better off addressing it and apologising. That would do her more favours. Not many more but still.

Still don’t think she’s engaged.
I don’t think it’ll be addressed at all. They did that stupid one day celebration in the hotel with billie and suzie that was filmed for the mummy diaries. I’m sure they didn’t film over Christmas so it’ll probably just pick up after the holiday and it’ll not be mentioned

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh dear.... our Sam is now a motivational speaker!

Ps: howling at the spelling. Weather.
Of course the rest of this year will be good for her considering all the money and fame she has, as well as her family but some people can't just decide that at the minute and are struggling. Seeing someone who has broken the rules countless times and doesn't seem to care suddenly deciding this year will be good is very frustrating for those of us who haven't been on holiday, who haven't hugged family members and who don't have her money to fall back on.

Maybe I'm just being sensitive but it's just been so annoying to see her getting basically no backlash for all the rule breaking she's done apart from one article that she's never spoken about

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As sad as it as about her nanny it’s very good timing for her it’s going to blow the whole Maldives/30th drama away.

iknow That makes me a sound a witch and I know she would rather her nanny but it has worked well for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone on here tried the collagen?
I must admit I bought a box, im 40 this month and need all the help I can get 😒
Its absolutely disgusting. Tastes of fish and the lemon/lime flavouring does nothing to disguise that. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent. That'll teach me I suppose!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Its absolutely disgusting. Tastes of fish and the lemon/lime flavouring does nothing to disguise that. Biggest waste of money I've ever spent. That'll teach me I suppose!
I was curious about it but defo won’t be trying now after your review 🙈 bet she deletes all the bad reviews!

Reactions: 7
Bet her breath stinks 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I was curious about it but defo won’t be trying now after your review 🙈 bet she deletes all the bad reviews!
Yes wouldn't waste your money.
Made me gag so much I couldn't even swallow it. The texture is really slimy too, Its worse than cod liver oil and the flavouring doesn't help. All the reviews on the website are positive ones, none of them mention how nasty the texture and taste is and im not a fussy person when it comes to things like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Could you blend it into a smoothie or other drink to disguise the taste somehow? Next time get Boots No 7 protect and perfect, it’s better than Sam’s tampons 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear.... our Sam is now a motivational speaker!

Ps: howling at the spelling. Weather.
Good morning,
today is indeed Monday the first of February. The perfect time to turn over a new leaf. Whether it’s not breaking the COVID rules at Christmas, not putting your local community in danger by your constant rule breaking, not stealing other small businesses ideas, not going on holiday when to do so breaks the law, now is your chance to make a fresh start. Be brave, admit your mistakes, be unselfish, be kind to others by following the rules the rest of us do. Maybe even use your position as someone with over 2 million followers to get the message across about the pandemic rather than simply using it as a mouthpiece for advertising. This could be the part where you can show us you are not the self-obsessed narcissist who doesn’t care about anyone but themselves and you show us who you really are by doing the right thing. Over to you...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just heard on the news that they are doing door to door COVID testing in Surrey after the new South African variant was discovered in two people with no travel links. You don’t travel via South Africa to the Maldives by any chance do you? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could you blend it into a smoothie or other drink to disguise the taste somehow? Next time get Boots No 7 protect and perfect, it’s better than Sam’s tampons 😂
I tried putting it in cold water but its still disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.