Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clazza

Sorry if I missed something, but how do we know they definitely went to the Maldives? Were they spotted on a flight or something?

Reactions: 2

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
It’s illegal to contact customers by email marketing under GDPR without their opt in or consent...would be interested to know where she’s got the emails from? Can report the emails to the ICO for data misuse...
I got one of these emails too ! I have never purchased anything from her and the Instagram account that is linked to the email that received the message is blocked by Sam after I commented on something about a year ago that I can’t even remember the content of!

Who the hell is that in the background?!
That looks like a mirror behind the sofa could it be Sam ? If not then maybe Gaynor if she is in their bubble

Reactions: 1

Clazza

The fact that she went very silent on her Instagram and posted a black and white picture of them to hide their tans. Plus a whole host of other things.
Yeah I know they've been away somewhere...just wondered how we know for sure its the Maldives?

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I've just watched the first series of mummy diaries on Britbox (I've got to isolate and I'm bored).
Why the heck hasn't she kicked that blooming idiot into touch. They go on holiday and she books him a cooking lesson, he says to the chef "why do I need to cook, that's what you have a relationship for, and if I dump her, that's what my mum is for" and why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum
yeah I have a friend who has a relationship like that. If she does anything he doesn’t like he has a massive tantrum