Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie is no better! Greg OPENLY on his Instagram sharing videos of nelly horse riding this evening. The horse riding company won’t be insured either. Revolting. How do they get away with it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just catching up on this thread, I could be way off the mark however I am bored so was just looking through who Sam has recently followed to see if she may have slipped up at all. Anyway she’s recently followed a woman who has been holidaying in the Maldives since the 23rd of December, this woman is not from the UK either as it states in her bio and doesn’t appear to be an influencer or fellow z-list celeb like our Sam, so how does Sam know her? Bit random. Unless they’ve met in the Maldives...I don’t want to post the ladies @ for obvious reasons however she is the 6th @ down on Sams following list. Instagram also doesn’t let you check this on the app you have to go onto your web browser and it’ll show you it in chronological order.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Just catching up on this thread, I could be way off the mark however I am bored so was just looking through who Sam has recently followed to see if she may have slipped up at all. Anyway she’s recently followed a woman who has been holidaying in the Maldives since the 23rd of December, this woman is not from the UK either as it states in her bio and doesn’t appear to be an influencer or fellow z-list celeb like our Sam, so how does Sam know her? Bit random. Unless they’ve met in the Maldives...I don’t want to post the ladies @ for obvious reasons however she is the 6th @ down on Sams following list. Instagram also doesn’t let you check this on the app you have to go onto your web browser and it’ll show you it in chronological order.
And San has been liking her photos since 28th

And isn’t this the hotel they stayed at before? Finolhu... isn’t this the pod Sam and Paul stayed at???

Reactions: 10

And isn’t this the hotel they stayed at before? Finolhu... isn’t this the pod Sam and Paul stayed at???
You are right it is. This is their go to resort in the Maldives I know as I stayed there in May 19 and everyone kept telling me. Plus they went back there again in the December of that year.

Reactions: 8
You are right it is. This is their go to resort in the Maldives I know as I stayed there in May 19 and everyone kept telling me. Plus they went back there again in the December of that year.
Also that lady wasn’t in the Maldives last new year so they can’t have met then...

Reactions: 10
Loving the detective work! 🕵🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Great work 👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻 I love how you can’t get anything past a tattler 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.