Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so angry, she had people over at Christmas, fucked off on holiday a couple of days after - despite being in tier 4, and the government advising us not to travel, now she’s smug and filming for a new series of the mummy diaries . ITV just don’t give a shit, she has broken lockdown rules but has continued like normal with a stern word, yet folk are being fined for having a coffee in a local park whilst sat on a bench.

Reactions: 32
Note how ITV wrote ‘future misunderstandings..’ aka we know full well she’s been away and we won’t reprimand her for that, only if she does it again..

Reactions: 16
She‘s got some brass neck!!! Honestly, what a selfish horrible bitch

Reactions: 12
The person who reported her and had a reply from ITV should send back that photo to show how smug she looks. Doesn’t look like she’s sorry to me

Reactions: 15
The person who reported her and had a reply from ITV should send back that photo to show how smug she looks. Doesn’t look like she’s sorry to me
Has the reply been posted on here?

Doubt they would care but when it comes out on mummy diaries what she's actually be doing then she will get some back lash

Reactions: 3
Her new insta post ‘working from home for the foreseeable’. I mean it’s a shame you couldn’t stay away from family or stay at home while in tier 4, why now? Fucking idiot

Reactions: 33
She’s shadow banned the word holiday on her latest post! so if you post a comment with the word holiday in it, no one can see it!

Reactions: 41
There are plenty of other words and phrases we can use that aren’t ‘holiday’

Reactions: 5
Anna Williamson really has gone done for me now look at her posting about how lovely she looks she’s such a hypocrite when she talks about how Covid causes her anxiety

Reactions: 14
If she hadn’t have been away she wouldn’t need to ban the word ‘holiday’ she could just say “I haven’t been anywhere at all” but she can’t prove it cos she has been away....and she knows it and we know it! Just annoyed the Daily Mail haven’t called her out when they did for others

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.