Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t say that or the mad rich Irish woman who posts here will come back and list all the designer gear her kid has 🤣
But her kid respects his designer gear and the old ray-bans are used at waterparks etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
EDAEF735-D539-444E-BE69-41DC691443F3.png

Screenshot for a laugh. I’ve got no problem with people spending their money how they like! I have no problem with people more well off than me! I actually secretly love watching what rich people spend their cash on, that’s why I watch The Kardashian’s. This was in relation to Nelly potentially having a really expensive necklace. A point could have been made over a couple of sentences but this happened and it’s too funny. So hope this isn’t breaking rules 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the wet hair is to do with the polished aesthetic they want to perceive. We all know kids fine hair goes a bit wild during the course of the day and slicking it in place for the daily bloody photoshoot helps to keep up appearances.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion, first time so unsure if am doing it right!

# My name is Sam I live in Surrey, Paul wants to sleep in our kids bed rather than with Mummy

This picture says it all.

Wonder are they aware they have 2 children just sayin🙄🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion, first time so unsure if am doing it right!

# My name is Sam I live in Surrey, Paul wants to sleep in our kids bed rather than with Mummy

This picture says it all.

Wonder are they aware they have 2 children just sayin🙄🤔
such fake smiles, especially sam!

Reactions: 4
Plus are they yeezy’s that Rosie is wearing? Is there any need for a 3 year old to be wearing trainers that cost a small mortgage?
Sam and BBP spend all their money on yeezy’s rather than pay an actual mortgage 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 311820

Screenshot for a laugh. I’ve got no problem with people spending their money how they like! I have no problem with people more well off than me! I actually secretly love watching what rich people spend their cash on, that’s why I watch The Kardashian’s. This was in relation to Nelly potentially having a really expensive necklace. A point could have been made over a couple of sentences but this happened and it’s too funny. So hope this isn’t breaking rules 🤣
Just going back to that for a moment. Why would you need to tell a 6 YEAR old not to brag about their clothes/trainers?? At 6 surely they have no idea about designer stuff.
All my 6 year old wanted was trainers with lights on and a t shirt with a picture of Peppa Pig

Reactions: 20
Billie’s family seem so much more real and natural whereas Sam’s is so forced and fake. When Rosie and Paul have tantrums Sam is only angry because it’s in front of cameras. She is desperate to portray the perfect family and we can all see through it. Makes me laugh how big Paul literally can’t stand her. It must annoy her that Billie and Greg have so much love for each other.

Reactions: 11
Billie’s family seem so much more real and natural whereas Sam’s is so forced and fake. When Rosie and Paul have tantrums Sam is only angry because it’s in front of cameras. She is desperate to portray the perfect family and we can all see through it. Makes me laugh how big Paul literally can’t stand her. It must annoy her that Billie and Greg have so much love for each other.

I really like Billy and Greg, they all be seen in things like their jammies with bed hair. I don't think any show is put on for the cameras. Billy and Greg also discipline and tell their kids when they're wrong. And they have chemistry and their household is fun.

On the other hand we have Sam and Paul boring as hell with no chemistry whatsoever as far as I can see. Bland content in their bland house. Their son is a Brat cause he's never told no. Sam likes to think she's better than everyone and tries to pertray herself as mother Theresa but in reality she's running to food banks just for the look of giving a tit. So pretensious🙄😒

Reactions: 15
I really like Billy and Greg, they all be seen in things like their jammies with bed hair. I don't think any show is put on for the cameras. Billy and Greg also discipline and tell their kids when they're wrong. And they have chemistry and their household is fun.

On the other hand we have Sam and Paul boring as hell with no chemistry whatsoever as far as I can see. Bland content in their bland house. Their son is a Brat cause he's never told no. Sam likes to think she's better than everyone and tries to pertray herself as mother Theresa but in reality she's running to food banks just for the look of giving a tit. So pretensious🙄😒
Have you met nelly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More than likely the designer shoes and accessories come from the same place their boutique clothes come from. China.
You only have to read the reviews for the boutique to know that. Sizes are tiny.
Fur coat no knickers.

Reactions: 6
In the earlier series of TOWIE, Sam comes across as quite nasty to Joey when she was with him. I get that was a long time ago and she has probably grown up but surely people don’t change that much? She is a completely person on TMD

Reactions: 6
Definitely feel like there’s something they aren’t saying about BP
I feel like there is definitely something else going on. Although I think BBP would dig his heels in if they were en route to a diagnosis... I wonder what the situation is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.