Sam Faiers #5 Poor Sam she's really dumb, Paul wants to marry his mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheese on toast incident made me cringe, made him come across as such a little man baby šŸ˜‚ I did enjoy her snapping at him saying to make some himself then giving him absolute daggers like yes bitchhhh now give him a smack in the balls

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think we give a tit if her wreath is being replaced next week for a Christmas one ? What an odd thing to add into a caption. Plus are they yeezyā€™s that Rosie is wearing? Is there any need for a 3 year old to be wearing trainers that cost a small mortgage?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she think we give a tit if her wreath is being replaced next week for a Christmas one ? What an odd thing to add into a caption. Plus are they yeezyā€™s that Rosie is wearing? Is there any need for a 3 year old to be wearing trainers that cost a small mortgage?
Donā€™t say that or the mad rich Irish woman who posts here will come back and list all the designer gear her kid has šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those kids are so spoilt. They are constantly buying toys for them. Do you remember when they bribed baby Paul to do a photo shoot and Big baby Paul went to the toyshop and come home with a massive bag of toys
And what the donā€™t buy they get gifted. Such spoilt kids. Sam and BBP will pay the penalty when they are older though

Reactions: 7
When they went on a normal day, not birthday or Christmas, TO BUY A bleeping BIKE that was ludicrous. I mean fair play if your current bike gets broken or stolen but come on. Plus Baby Paul didnā€™t even want one.

Reactions: 2
The cost of those Yeezy's would pay for a family of say 4's shopping for months. So much for spending the day at a Foodbank meeting people who rely on them then going home to Paul crying about what you were seeing. Ffs sake Sam grow up, kid wont know the difference between Yeezys and trainers from Shoe Zone. Live in the real world and stop pretending you are wealthy as you are not.

Reactions: 15
When they went on a normal day, not birthday or Christmas, TO BUY A bleeping BIKE that was ludicrous. I mean fair play if your current bike gets broken or stolen but come on. Plus Baby Paul didnā€™t even want one.
I remember that, he threw the biggest tantrum

Reactions: 2
Well he must have had super super swimmers as she had said after Big Brother that she would struggle to conceive because of the Crohnā€™s disease which BBP then healed!
I donā€™t believe she had Crohns at all. She was unwell but it wasnā€™t Crohns

Reactions: 12
It's November, they've got coats on so I presume they're going out and the kids got sopping wet hair again šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
It's November, they've got coats on so I presume they're going out and the kids got sopping wet hair again šŸ™„
I donā€™t get this, it bugs me so much. What is with the constant wet hair on Rosie ? Is it a Surrey thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I donā€™t get this, it bugs me so much. What is with the constant wet hair on Rosie ? Is it a Surrey thing?
No šŸ˜‚ definitely not a Surrey thing šŸ˜‚
i donā€™t understand why they canā€™t give their kids a bath at night time. Get them into a proper, wind down routine. Why would anyone want to wakeup any earlier to give their kids a bath?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.