Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More to the point what's he going to DO, all he seems to do is play with Paul with the odd workout thrown in šŸ¤”
He will probably spend more time working out and trying to avoid Sam the best he can, I think he 's got a shed hasn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why he's treated like he's a young Johnny Depp or something, like the choice to marry is his. How is any woman attracted to that useless over-mothered lump? He should be lucky that ANYONE outside his own mother would want to marry him. Sam should re-evaluate her life to see where it all went wrong and she settled for a mama-snogging, unemployed, man child that thinks he's too good for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Big Baby Paul bothers me šŸ¤£. What does he do? Why does he think heā€™s a catch ? Why does Sam think he is? Heā€™s like an over grown mummyā€™s boy. Bitty? šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We should create a Mummy Diaries drinking game for the new series!

- Take a sip of your drink every time Surrey is mentioned
- Down your drink if Nelly has a tantrum
- Shot of spirits any time something says ā€œOh darlinā€ in response to any of the 4 kids kicking off
- Drink the beverage of the person to your left any time Sam allocates a new future profession to Rosie
- Drink the beverage of the person to your right any time you see Carex product placement
- Down your drink for the duration of the Lordā€™s Prayer any time Gaynor is on screen
- 3 shots for everyone if the sax man turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 99

- Shot of spirits any time something says ā€œOh darlinā€ in response to any of the 4 kids kicking off
- Drink the beverage of the person to your left any time Sam allocates a new future profession to Rosie
- Drink the beverage of the person to your right any time you see Carex product placement
- Down your drink for the duration of the Lordā€™s Prayer any time Gaynor is on screen
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ weā€™ll be dead!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Iā€™ll be permanently pissed

What shall we drink if Big Paul ever proposes to Sam? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If Big Paul proposes then we all need to do actual heroin. Thatā€™s how wild itā€™ll be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Donā€™t forget down your drink everytime Greg says ā€˜Arfurā€™ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If we all had a sip everyone time Sam mentioned getting married, we'd be pissed as rats in half an hour šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mummies Diaries canā€™t be that good if they are knocked them out in a few months. Probably the most boring show

Reactions: 3
This is quite sad when you think of all the kids with cameras I t heir faces. Is anything sacred. Sheā€™s a character but I bet sheā€™s quite spoilt I donā€™t like to judge kids but here I am šŸ˜‚ bet sheā€™s a bit of a nightmare and at school too with her friends

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.