Sam Faiers #4 Unmarried, big Paul's in no hurry. Did you know Sam lives in Surrey?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen the skincare photos on dailymail, looks like they are holding up a tampon wrapper. Lots of airbrushing/sculpting on Sams face too.
I thought this too!!! I thought wow pink wrapper you must have just came on Sam if you need a super.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two years in the making and the best most dynamic name she can come with is Revive ? It's hardly going to set industry on fire or stand out from the crowd for customers also how masculine does she look in that promo pic reminds of bride of wilderstein or weinstein woman, horrible !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you buy a product from China, relabel it and then call it your new brand .... someone desperately wants to be Kourtney K.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"this has been my main focus for the past two years"
But yet not once in the past few series of mummy diaries has she even hinted at a skincare range ffs.
This has been my main focus for the last two years, I have to take my mind off big Paul/little Paul asking me to marry him.

Bloody hell! I thought it was stuff you put on your actual face, not drink it! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just add water ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The comments section on the daily fail about the photo shoot are funny . Ranging from sugar lumps
for the horse teeth and miracle cures for all sams ailments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is her Mum in the photoshoot with her 😂 Their hardly the Kris Jenner & Kim Kardashian of Essex, sorry I mean Surrey? Are they? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow the influencer pay gap on insta? It’s quite interesting but they’ve just posted this...
I review on Amazon and loads of companies contact you asking you to review it but they’ll pay you to buy it. If you get anything for free you’re meant to declare it in your review but not many do. I always say no as it’s fake advertising as it states verified purchase but was actually a freebie.

How would anyone know if it worked, she's so heavily filtered she could be covered in spots for all any one knows 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.