Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suffer with adult acne that only started after I breastfed my first child and I have been stuck with it since. I just watched her stories and I am very cross that she is exploiting mothers again. As far as I am aware it’s very difficult to treat hormonal acne. What does Sam know about skincare? Surely you need more than a business BTEC to start a skincare company?

Reactions: 16
there’s no way she has treated adult hormonal acne with collagen supplements. I needed a long and harsh course of roaccutane to clear mine! another scam 😴

Reactions: 6
Hormonal acne is exactly that, hormones! Creams and supplements don't touch it, trust me I've tried bloody everything you can imagine. Plus she thinks she's bloody Kim K the way she talks about her new venture today, her story is mirroring Kims style and narrative from Skims. Stop copying everything and everyone you sad sad lady.

Reactions: 9
there’s no way she has treated adult hormonal acne with collagen supplements. I needed a long and harsh course of roaccutane to clear mine! another scam 😴
This is the only person ever to completely cure her Crohn’s disease remember. A nobel prize surely awaits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve heard it all before 🙄 wasn’t that long ago she was promoting that good skin or whatever it was

Reactions: 4
Got to admit, this skincare ad has hit a nerve with me. If only Sam had developed adult acne sooner, we'd have all been cured!!! Just like she's been cured of Crohns 🙄.
I tried absolutely everything with mine but 3 bouts of roaccutane and lots of investigations into my hormones has kept it at bay for 10 years. Fully expecting a resurgence at some point but I won't worry. I'll just buy Sam's lotions!!!

Reactions: 8
This is the only person ever to completely cure her Crohn’s disease remember. A nobel prize surely awaits
Maybe that is why he hasn't married Sam, he is working on a cure for acne in his laboratory in the cellar day and night, no wonder he appears lazy and useless he is exhausted from his scientific experiments.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems a bit coincidental how she has 'opened up' about her adult acne just in time for a skincare release. Maybe if she had been open about it from the start rather than using it as something she can plug, people would relate to her more 🤷🏻‍♀️

I suffer from adult acne and I won't be rushing to buy her skincare... not just collagen works for me unfortunately

Reactions: 10
For all the people that applauded Billie for a staycation she is now on holiday abroad!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It would be nice if she was genuine about something without it leading to an ad. Probably the only reason she stopped going on about her eyelashes because she realised she can't monetise it

Reactions: 1
Hasn’t she stopped breastfeeding? Wouldn’t that make it stop?
No, there are lots of hormone triggered skin issues you can have following pregnancy and sadly they don't just vanish once you finish BF (I wish they did)

Slight change of subject but can anyone tell me. What the deal is with her so called Crohns? Did she have it, does she have it, is she magically cured or was it all a pile of 🐄💩?

I’d like to know why he changed it. He really is a very odd man. It’s embarrassing the way Sam forces affection on him. It makes her look so desperate.
Maybe he adopted his Mum’s maiden name - as I’m sure her name comes up as Knightley in the credits - and his Father’s surname was DAY.

She’s such a dell boy! Jack of all trades, master of none. She flits from business venture to business venture and none of them really take off.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.