Sam Faiers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they’ll get married in private or they’ll get married on her 30th birthday...
I am wondering did he already propose and they are keeping it a secret or have they already planned a secret wedding.

I even wonder did he propose in Venice that time and they just didn't share info until after wedding.

I know people think she wants to one up Billie on the wedding front but I think it would be as much of a one up (in her head) if she did it in secret then shared the info.

Reactions: 5
I am wondering did he already propose and they are keeping it a secret or have they already planned a secret wedding.

I even wonder did he propose in Venice that time and they just didn't share info until after wedding.

I know people think she wants to one up Billie on the wedding front but I think it would be as much of a one up (in her head) if she did it in secret then shared the info.
Billie did something really lavish so Sam will probably have something low key to act all pish and understated now she lives in Surrey. 😂

Reactions: 8
Billie did something really lavish so Sam will probably have something low key to act all pish and understated now she lives in Surrey. 😂
She will have a church wedding and a reception in some country house or a very old Inn somewhere more classier innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sam has already said she wants something much more low key, she can’t help but throw shade at billie in the comments she makes. So yes I think she’ll do something in secret and then have a big reveal thereby gaining more attention

Reactions: 4
Sam only wants to do something small because she probably can’t top Billies wedding and also because how awkward would Paul be. He would hate a massive wedding!

Reactions: 10
Me
Jesus both my parents worked in the city and we bathed before school when we were kids, some of the stuff you lot pick up on is weird 🤣

I’m starting to think Sam’s doing the Surrey stuff on purpose now, nobody is that thick surely 😩
Me too, I’ve never left the house without a shower or bath! Not even as a small child. Don’t think there’s anything wrong with that

Reactions: 6
I think IF Sam does ever get married it will be in France, like Tamara Ecclestones, but obviously alot lower budget 😂 I dont think Billies wedding was that great Maldives to get married is just so predictable.

Reactions: 3
Just seen on the Mail Online that Sam has launched her own skincare. The pictures she has put up show adult acne and she's admitted to filtering her pictures etc....so, only as she can now make money will she reveal what her skin really looks like?!
I've had roaccutane 3 times and have scaring. Wouldn't ever judge someone for developing acne
It's brutal and very damaging psychologically. She should have just been honest from the start.

Reactions: 14
Just seen on the Mail Online that Sam has launched her own skincare. The pictures she has put up show adult acne and she's admitted to filtering her pictures etc....so, only as she can now make money will she reveal what her skin really looks like?!
I've had roaccutane 3 times and have scaring. Wouldn't ever judge someone for developing acne
It's brutal and very damaging psychologically. She should have just been honest from the start.
She loves a filter too much to be ‘real’ and show her true skin. Also she’s too much of a jack of all trades, master of none type celebrity/influencer

Reactions: 8
It's amazing how you can start off as a chav on a tacky reality show, pop out a sprog then you just make millions 🤣

Reactions: 6
She 'tried everything' apparently.... Miracle really then, that the only thing that seems to have worked is this skin care range she has 'developed' 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.