Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sam is very jealous of Billie. Billie and Greg come across a lot better on the show then her and Paul do, she knows without Billie there wouldn’t enough content to keep the show going and she’s definitely jealous of Billie and Greg’s relationship. Greg is obviously besotted with Billie and they have a laugh together, sam and Paul are so awkward around each other and it’s clear that Paul is only there because of the kids (mainly little Paul). Billie and their mum seem to be a lot closer and are very relaxed around each other it always seems a bit false when Sam is around. The next couple of series will be about Billie and Greg’s new house, Arthur being hilarious, Nelly being a diva and a few scenes at Sams rented house in Surrey with Sam trying to pretend that she’s happy.
Billie and Greg, Sue and Billie, poor Sam's always the third wheel!

And the child whose always desperate for attention

Reactions: 9
But it’s just such a childish answer...I’d be devastated if the man I’d been with for years, had children with etc wouldn’t propose and that was his excuse. The more I think about it, I see him as one of those people who are only with others for what they get out of them. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think it’s a bit cruel tbh.
I don't understand why Sam doesn't propose to him if she is that bothered, it is actually possible for women to propose too!!

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why Sam doesn't propose to him if she is that bothered, it is actually possible for women to propose too!!
I don’t think she’d risk him saying no! I remember once when she was in Dubai, she went in a fish tank and held up signs saying something like, “will you... go to dinner with me”. It was made to look like it was going to be a proposal! Paul look terrified 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she’d risk him saying no! I remember once when she was in Dubai, she went in a fish tank and held up signs saying something like, “will you... go to dinner with me”. It was made to look like it was going to be a proposal! Paul look terrified 😂
Hahaha I remember this 😂 they really did make it look like a proposal didn’t they? 🤣

Reactions: 3
He was shi**ing his pants!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Both of them like to photoshop their pictures, Billie has just posted one from a throwback to last year you can tell she was breathing in as hard as she could to make it look like her ribs were on show. Sam has done this too, Daily Fail took some pictures of her on holiday last year and she was slightly bigger than all the pictures she has posted herself on the gram. There's no need for those two to edit their pictures at all.

Reactions: 12
Both of them like to photoshop their pictures, Billie has just posted one from a throwback to last year you can tell she was breathing in as hard as she could to make it look like her ribs were on show. Sam has done this too, Daily Fail took some pictures of her on holiday last year and she was slightly bigger than all the pictures she has posted herself on the gram. There's no need for those two to edit their pictures at all.
You can tell this when you compare Billies posts to Greg’s.. she still looks nice just not as filtered and edited!

Attachments

Billie got too small before wedding in my opinion. She has a great natural body. So does Sam actually and Susie! Cows 😂😂😂

Anyone remember Sam insisting baby Paul was going to learn Spanish?! Yet another one of her mad ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m just catching up on this series after skipping the last couple. I can’t believe Baby Paul is 4. He seems so much younger than that.
I find the scenes with Sam’s family so awkward to watch. It seems to puts so much effort into making things her version of perfect and it always falls flat, ends on tantrums/arguments.

The different between Sam and Paul doing the tree to Billie and Greg and then the letter writing to Santa scenes really highlighted it. Billie’s and Greg’s relationship comes across as so natural where Sam and Paul’s seems so forced and contrived. It’s quite sad to watch really.

Reactions: 18
I’m catching up on the episodes and they are at the river island event. “This is your event for your edit” she tells the kids. They have no bleeping idea!! Next moment Sam insists Rosie is smouldering. Give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m catching up on the episodes and they are at the river island event. “This is your event for your edit” she tells the kids. They have no bleeping idea!! Next moment Sam insists Rosie is smouldering. Give me strength.
They would argue they’re doing this for the kids fund for when they turn 18 , so they’re not exploiting them ... they are in my view but they’d argue as I say they’re doing it for them

I’m just catching up on this series after skipping the last couple. I can’t believe Baby Paul is 4. He seems so much younger than that.
I find the scenes with Sam’s family so awkward to watch. It seems to puts so much effort into making things her version of perfect and it always falls flat, ends on tantrums/arguments.

The different between Sam and Paul doing the tree to Billie and Greg and then the letter writing to Santa scenes really highlighted it. Billie’s and Greg’s relationship comes across as so natural where Sam and Paul’s seems so forced and contrived. It’s quite sad to watch really.
Re Sam - agree - she seems to be wanting to live in this perfect world but her smile says my life is fucked but i have no other option

Reactions: 11
More like she’s squinting her eyes because of all the flashes.

What makes me laugh is how the girls and their mum are always going on like Dave is obsessed with their mum and is like some creepy obsessed hanger on but then the day he dropped the announcement that he was going to ask his partner to marry him their faces were a picture! They all looked so bitter and disappointed miserable cows 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched last weeks episode. Thought that was shite of Sam to organise a helicopter trip when she knows Billie is scared of them. Some birthday surprise.
I know they weren’t in NYC for very long but they didn’t seem to do much, Central Park and Times Square and that was about it. You’d think they’d want to go to a show or something.

I really like their Mum, I think shes nice 😂

Reactions: 14
What makes me laugh is how the girls and their mum are always going on like Dave is obsessed with their mum and is like some creepy obsessed hanger on but then the day he dropped the announcement that he was going to ask his partner to marry him their faces were a picture! They all looked so bitter and disappointed miserable cows 🤣🤣
I also think that the production team are portraying him as a blundering fool/buffoon.

Just watched last weeks episode. Thought that was shite of Sam to organise a helicopter trip when she knows Billie is scared of them. Some birthday surprise.
I know they weren’t in NYC for very long but they didn’t seem to do much, Central Park and Times Square and that was about it. You’d think they’d want to go to a show or something.

I really like their Mum, I think shes nice 😂

She seems nice but her voice really grates on me and the flashing teeth seem to big for her mouth

Reactions: 4
Just catching up on the latest episode...
Watching Paul taking his own two kids shopping was mind blowing. He seemed more like an awkward Uncle who didn’t know what to do with his niece and nephew than their a Dad.
And what’s with the “why are you doing this to me? Why are you purposely winding me up?” They’re young kids, he’s talking to them like they’re teens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just catching up on the latest episode...
Watching Paul taking his own two kids shopping was mind blowing. He seemed more like an awkward Uncle who didn’t know what to do with his niece and nephew than their a Dad.
And what’s with the “why are you doing this to me? Why are you purposely winding me up?” They’re young kids, he’s talking to them like they’re teens.
I feel like I would have acted the same way if cameras were on me. If it was a normal situation i would have acted differently! I felt he seemed very awkward 😬

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.