Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why oh why has Billie ruined her teeth? It’s bad enough that Sue has full on horse teeth, Greg got his done. I always thought Billie had lovely natural teeth and now they are squared off and samey. Shame!
Sue seems to have trouble forming her words properly, the teeth seem to get in the way

• Haha
Reactions: 15
looks like Greg has only had a few teeth done on the top , none at the sides and bottom!
Yes, his look ok. This obsession with perfect teeth. It gives a person character.......aah that’s what it is 🤣😬

Sue seems to have trouble forming her words properly, the teeth seem to get in the way
🤣🤣🤣 they look cheap and nasty. If they crack etc who picks up the bill as she can’t fly back and forth to Turkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A few friends of friends have been to turkey to get their teeth done.

They look utterly ridiculous and comical!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Billie got too small before wedding in my opinion. She has a great natural body. So does Sam actually and Susie! Cows 😂😂😂

Anyone remember Sam insisting baby Paul was going to learn Spanish?! Yet another one of her mad ideas.
I really want to know what she ate/ did to get that slim! I seen a photo of some tender stem broccoli meal and posted and it was tiny. I wouldn’t mind looking that slim though!

Feel really disappointed in Dyson. Why are they giving them to people who can afford them?! I'd love one but no chance now as I'm self employed, looking after 2 kids and haven't been able to work for 4 weeks!!! I feel stupidly angry!

Reactions: 19
The constant stories on Sam’s insta right now are a bit boring. Do you think she’s getting paid for all those?

Reactions: 5
Feel really disappointed in Dyson. Why are they giving them to people who can afford them?! I'd love one but no chance now as I'm self employed, looking after 2 kids and haven't been able to work for 4 weeks!!! I feel stupidly angry!
Save your cash I have a dyson hairdryer and the airwrap they are not worth the hype!

If Greg does cheat on Billie I would be shocked, he seems to dote on her. Then again after reading the secret gossip posts nothing should be surprising!

Sams been gifted a ‘limited edition dyson hairdryer’

bleeping hell dyson, what are you playing at?

I work on a hospital ward with covid-19 positive patients, and as everyone is aware a symptom is a high temperature, resulting in patients feeling hot and sweaty and needing a fan to cool them down. With only 1 or 2 fans to go around the whole ward, we are using cold wet flannels to cool them down.

why can’t dyson ‘gift’ a few hospitals with their fans and actually make a difference to people’s lives? Not make a difference to someone who could easily afford to buy about 10 of these hairdryers and call it pocket money. why are they trying to promote a hairdryer in this current climate? The majority of the population have lost their jobs, are they stupid?
Ridiculous, I’m so livid.

Sam’s morals are all over the place, she is doing a wonderful thing by helping the children in Moldova, but bragging and showing off an expensive hairdryer that she doesn’t need , that she could easily donate to someone who actually needs one! Very strange 😐
This really bleeping angers me this is exactly what is wrong with the bleeping world!!!!! and all these crappy so called “influencers”
Dyson are scum for doing that absolute scum and I just hope people will remember this in the future a bit like the corner shops selling hand gel and toilet roll for extortionate prices!!!!! Who the duck in this climates wants or more importantly afford hundreds of pounds on a crappy hairdryer ! And why gift to someone who blatantly can afford one!!!!
you really think her “fans”(sorry to generalise!!) single mums , mums on benefits low income mums , teenage mums etc can really afford this anyway!!!!!!!
I’m so fuming at the fact the OP has said how dire the wards are and what a simple yet such an effective and appreciated gesture could be done by Dyson , donate a few hundred fans and yet they haven’t , basically it’s a duck you to the British public ......scum scum scum 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 17
How ridiculous, and makes a mockery out if those living with inflammatory bowel disease, which is incurable can be really serious. It's a coincidence she's in remission after taking Herbalife... and she'll be sorry for saying that whenever she has her next flare up.
Exactly this my close friend has had numerous flare ups of her chrons including having the bag fitted then removed again plus numerous infusions and steroids etc she would know all about it if she was suffering I feel for my friend seeing her in pain

Reactions: 2
Exactly this my close friend has had numerous flare ups of her chrons including having the bag fitted then removed again plus numerous infusions and steroids etc she would know all about it if she was suffering I feel for my friend seeing her in pain
I work in a hospital and people with Crohns have to come in for regular infusions where did her miracle recovery come from, she can't have had it and recovered completely.

It's a great size house with loads of potential but I bet Sam looks down her nose at it. If you look at the street view on the listing it's a pretty normal street - Sam's all about huge gates and private estates!

I fully expect Sam to be moving to Cobham / Stoke D'Abernon / Oxshott in Surrey. I lived near there until recently and it's where a lot of footballers and sports stars live (Chelsea's training ground is there), so it's fits in with the image she wants to portray.
she lives in Esther... house on rightmove she’s renting

Reactions: 3
I work in a hospital and people with Crohns have to come in for regular infusions where did her miracle recovery come from, she can't have had it and recovered completely.
My friend or Sam?
I don’t understand how Sam is suddenly ok my friend hasn’t been since she was diagnosed

Anyone see Sam clearly having an argument with the guy as people were arriving for Billies party? Awkward like they were caught arguing by the cameras

My friend or Sam?
I don’t understand how Sam is suddenly ok my friend hasn’t been since she was diagnosed
erm I am saying that people with crohns have to have regular infusions and they don't recover over night

erm I am saying that people with crohns have to have regular infusions and they don't recover over night
I didn’t say they did as I have previously said my friend suffers a lot with her chrons and is still on meds and having treatment I was referring to sam saying how she suddenly recovered from it and I’m fully aware people have infusions with chrons as my friend goes often for it and her niece has now been diagnosed with it

Reactions: 1
I didn’t say they did as I have previously said my friend suffers a lot with her chrons and is still on meds and having treatment I was referring to sam saying how she suddenly recovered from it and I’m fully aware people have infusions with chrons as my friend goes often for it and her niece has now been diagnosed with it
Which is exactly what I am saying as well and I , too, cannot understand how Sam recovered from it so quickly and so completely

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.