Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have done some crafts with the kids if they wanted an excuse to wash their hands, not film their kids naked or on the bleeping toilet.

Reactions: 11
Is that what she calls dressing for her man 😂😂😂😂 ffs looks so old fashioned!!!

One question is that your boyfriend...... why 😂😂😂😂😂 best scene ever!! Just what everyone is thinking

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It was so cringeworthy watching Sam and Paul at the restaurant in Venice, you see Sam's face she was desperate for Paul to propose. She wants to be engaged by the time she's 30 this will be in December. Dont want to disappoint her but it wont happen, Paul is only with Sam for the fame and money.
Stupid of Sam to post pics of them in Venice then moan that there was paps there. Why not post it when you come back that way you wouldn't be followed. Goes to show she loves the attention, wouldnt be surprised if she got her PA Lana to call paps and tip them off as to where they were going.
It was utter bollocks when Paul said he didn't know Sam in Towie - of course he did know her he just pretended he didn't.
She tries too hard with him and he doesn't give back any display of affection.

Reactions: 27
Does her PA Lana still work for her? I know her and Luisa Zissman’s PA are trying to become influencers.

Reactions: 3
Ah ok. I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet. Sam seemed to get pretty close to her straight away.
She was shown loads in the last series, or the series before I can’t remember which and then we just never heard about her again 😂 not that she even needed her in the first place!!

Reactions: 4
SHE puts up a pic saying where they are and then moans about the paps when they turn up.

Talks about nothing else but getting engaged then when her fans speculate moans THEY are putting pressure on Paul.

Oh poor little us, we have kids and no holidays. He’s been Vegas and she’s been NYC just last year ?!? I hate the woe is us bullshit. They holiday every bleeping month.

Used to like Sam in the first series but as it’s gone on I’m just finding her more and more up her own backside and it’s uncomfortable watching the children be so exposed and exploited. They have no say in it. Filming them going the toilet was just beyond disgusting.

Reactions: 21
I remember a few series back Sam went to LA to seek work and had interviews with some representatives - hmm wonder what happened there then. Not so LA Baby now 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cockneys innit

Paul looked so uncomfortable when Sam was trying to be "romantic" in Venice, his toes were curling
Haven't watched it yet but are they really known enough to have 3 paps on the bridge taking their picture?!

I thought it was funny they showed the carex bottle on the sink when they were in marbs but when greg wrecked the paella there was a bottle of palmolive 😊
I may be wrong but when i watched the latest Mummy Diaries there was a shot of Rosie on the toilet and it looked like a non carex soap 🤔. Its on ITV hub and approx 5 minutes 22 seconds in, i can see Dove hand wash, so much for being an advocate for Carex. Bloody traitors.

I may be wrong but when i watched the latest Mummy Diaries there was a shot of Rosie on the toilet and it looked like a non carex soap 🤔. Its on ITV hub and approx 5 minutes 22 seconds in, i can see Dove hand wash, so much for being an advocate for Carex. Bloody traitors.
its all about the money as song goes. kids are just cashcows

Reactions: 8
No say in filming their kids on the toilet? Then they should stop the show.
It's absolutely disgusting,apart from the kids total lack of privacy who the hell wants to watch this, which head decided that would make great TV, and what sort of mother allows it ..

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.