Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big Paul really creeps me out.
we all love our children , but he’s way too much with little Paul.” We can mould them” think you already have! They’re your little cash cows!
did you see when the kids had a melt down at the River island launch ( cash cows)
Nanny Gaynor went to the Disney store & bought them a really expensive toy each!
moulding them into spoilt brats!! Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He will turn out to be weird like his Dad and not able to relate to people
And I reckon Sam and Paul will split and Paul and Baby Paul will live together forever in a house on their own (and Baby Paul will always be called Baby Paul)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone notice sams story today billie was cooking in suzies kitchen defo wasnt carex soap at the sink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Big Paul really creeps me out.
we all love our children , but he’s way too much with little Paul.” We can mould them” think you already have! They’re your little cash cows!
did you see when the kids had a melt down at the River island launch ( cash cows)
Nanny Gaynor went to the Disney store & bought them a really expensive toy each!
moulding them into spoilt brats!! Vile.
I agree. They haven’t a clue about discipline. Just bribe, bribe, bribe. Spoilt brats.

Reactions: 12
Sam wants recommendations on places in Surrey restaurants/nail salons/hairdressers.. does she understand how big Surrey actually is?

(Also don’t think she understands she won’t be able to go out and do any of these things for a while!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam wants recommendations on places in Surrey restaurants/nail salons/hairdressers.. does she understand how big Surrey actually is?

(Also don’t think she understands she won’t be able to go out and do any of these things for a while!)
Sam wants recommendations for places that they can use as filming locations and provide free publicity in return for free stuff. The Mummy diaries location team/ production team will contact them in due course.

I was disgusted with her for posting that, hasn't she heard we are in the grip of a crisis .....so f'in shallow

Does she realise that Surrey is a county not a town? She’s so thick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’ll be magnificent if itv drop Mummy Diaries. What content is there without the holidays, blowout birthday parties and dinners. A very small upside to a pandemic - here’s hoping.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

she will be able to go out because she uses carex shame it wasnt durex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she realise that Surrey is a county not a town? She’s so thick 😂
And it’s bloody huge. I live on the outskirts of London and our next town is classed as Surrey. I think once upon a time where I live now was classed as Surrey but she talks about it like it’s a magical unknown kingdom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.