Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bleeping deal with how Greg calls Arthur “Arfuh”. He doesn’t even make any effort to attempt to call him by his proper name. Why chose a name for your poor kid if you can’t even say it right 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It drives me crazy same as Samanfah

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watching the mummy diaries and although you can't see any of her private parts there is a camera poking through the gap of the toilet door whilst Sam's little girl is on the toilet.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Paul looks lazy. Just lacking in any get up and go.

Not sure what his appeal is really?

Reactions: 24
Paul makes absolutely no effort to look nice either. Moapes about in a tracksuit. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The potty training part was grim.. it made me feel uncomfortable. Arthur then whacked Billie over the face with a toy.

Sam going on about wanting to get engaged/married was cringey. She was talking like it had already happened.

Paul finally said it. The more he’s pushed the more he backs off and Sam said can people stop pushing him (to get engaged). She’s the worst one for it!

The man drawing them in Venice 🤣 he said WHY!! When Sam said he was her bf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The potty training part was grim.. it made me feel uncomfortable. Arthur then whacked Billie over the face with a toy.

Sam going on about wanting to get engaged/married was cringey. She was talking like it had already happened.

Paul finally said it. The more he’s pushed the more he backs off and Sam said can people stop pushing him (to get engaged). She’s the worst one for it!
I’d expect that response from a 20 year old not wanting to be in a serious relationship, not from a 30 something year old man who already had two kids with the person 😫. Just seems so immature.

Reactions: 18

The man drawing them in Venice 🤣 he said WHY!! When Sam said he was her bf.

that was so embarrassing I wouldn't have wanted it broadcasted!!

Reactions: 4
Just watching last night’s episode - all the ‘paps’ stuff in Venice is hilarious 🤣 i bet ITV probably brought them along with them ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d expect that response from a 20 year old not wanting to be in a serious relationship, not from a 30 something year old man who already had two kids with the person 😫. Just seems so immature.

Exactly. He has no intention of marrying her or he would’ve done it by now.

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200312-220749_Instagram.jpg

Has she actually got any reasons to self isolate, like symptoms etc? Or is she just deciding too (attention seeking for the 'gram) 😒 *as best I can as well ffs🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Totally agree with comments on here .. I used to really like Sam but she just annoys me in the show, can remember the days of her mouthing off in towie across a room at people talking tit on her and now she is just trying to play happy families and ignore the fact Paul is obviously a massive control freak in so many ways and making them move to Surrey is just another way of controlling er and moving away from friends and family IMO. Agree his obsession with baby Paul is odd, doesn’t even seem like he wants him to have any other friends other than him?!?

Reactions: 22
Kind of similar behaviour from Mark Wright in Towie. He just kept her on hold until something better came along.

Reactions: 7
The paps left me cringing, how uncomfortable to be watched like that, I know Sam loves the limelight but makes me grateful I'm just a nobody :ROFLMAO: loved when the artist questioned why Paul?! He's just saying what everyone is thinking.

I wish they'd cut out the toilet training stuff, at some point in the episode they are chatting about overexposing Nelly but happy to have that broadcast to the nation.

Tbf, although I'm not a huge fan they don't get on my nerves as much as the other towie lot do BUT every time I wash my frigging hands with carex (not #spon) I have that stupid tic tac toe advert in my head 🤬 & it's getting right on my tits, so for that reason alone they annoy me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The paps left me cringing, how uncomfortable to be watched like that, I know Sam loves the limelight but makes me grateful I'm just a nobody :ROFLMAO: loved when the artist questioned why Paul?! He's just saying what everyone is thinking.

I wish they'd cut out the toilet training stuff, at some point in the episode they are chatting about overexposing Nelly but happy to have that broadcast to the nation.

Tbf, although I'm not a huge fan they don't get on my nerves as much as the other towie lot do BUT every time I wash my frigging hands with carex (not #spon) I have that stupid tic tac toe advert in my head 🤬 & it's getting right on my tits, so for that reason alone they annoy me.
Tic tac toe give me a high give me a low

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.