Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
]
I also find it creepy how Big Paul seems over attached to his son, he has even mentioned he wants to be a school volunteer when they move to famous Surrey
Ehew did he??

Or maybe he could just get a job and stop sponging off the Faiers name 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate how Sam pushes things on her children ie. the horse riding. I’d be embarrassed to be with Paul, their relationship isn’t normal.
Omg id read about the horseriding on here and just had to watch it. Its a wonder rosie hasnt got shaken baby syndrome. She wasnt riding she was just getting thrown around. Sam is so deluded to even go to the lengths of buying all the gear for the show.

Reactions: 9
So i follow this hairdresser on Instagram & she posted this a few weeks ago 👀
42B9FF26-8E74-4FC5-A7CA-E2548F9171A7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
I’ve just googled Paul Day Essex and that’s the name used in all the news articles of him dating Sam. Strange he suddenly changed it.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just googled Paul Day Essex and that’s the name used in all the news articles of him dating Sam. Strange he suddenly changed it.
his mum calls herself knightley doesnt she. wonder what his brother tony goes by

Reactions: 4
Woah! Gold standard mic drop post right there!

I wonder if it’s his Maternal or Paternal Grandfather? I’ll guess at Paternal.

Talking of which.....for Gaynor to be so religious (have you seen the bible quotes on insta?) I would’ve thought she’d want Paul to marry Sam?

Reactions: 12
his mum calls herself knightley doesnt she. wonder what his brother tony goes by
He calls himself knightley ,his girlfriend is pregnant and Sam said hurry up and arrive baby knightley

I wonder if they changed their name when he started seeing Sam and being written about as there is a skeleton in the day closet they don't want coming out

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
What date did she post it, just looked and can’t find it. I wanted to nose at the comments x
9th feb x

Woah! Gold standard mic drop post right there!

I wonder if it’s his Maternal or Paternal Grandfather? I’ll guess at Paternal.

Talking of which.....for Gaynor to be so religious (have you seen the bible quotes on insta?) I would’ve thought she’d want Paul to marry Sam?
Haha

I’m guessing paternal too, the same woman commented on one of sam’s posts last year about the kids not seeing their other grandad, meaning Paul’s dad I’m guessing.

Reactions: 7
9th feb x

Haha

I’m guessing paternal too, the same woman commented on one of sam’s posts last year about the kids not seeing their other grandad, meaning Paul’s dad I’m guessing.
Thanks, just found it. Obviously we don’t know both sides of the story but it doesn’t surprise me. Always knew he was a knob 🤣

Reactions: 6
Exactly.
How's the photography going?
Had all them cameras to flash about, all gathering dust now - another costly fad
Noticed on Sam's latest post, she mentioned about being happy with her photography skills 🙊 Sam definitely reads the threads about her on here, she cant stop herself.

The way Luisa confronted her about Surrey 🤣😂 first thing she said was I bet it was Paul’s idea and that Sam has no idea what it’s like there. Haha!
I get the feeling Billie and Nanny Sue arent that keen on Luisa, could it be that she's too outspoken for them and isn't afraid of telling the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Noticed on Sam's latest post, she mentioned about being happy with her photography skills 🙊 Sam definitely reads the threads about her on here, she cant stop herself.

I get the feeling Billie and Nanny Sue arent that keen on Luisa, could it be that she's too outspoken for them and isn't afraid of telling the truth.
I just don’t think they want to say anything to avoid falling out with Sam.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Billie’s story this morning? It’s Arthur’s birthday and instantly Nelly is asking him if he wants help to open his presents but she says it over and over again and not one word was said to her, he hadn’t even started to open anything so they could have just said for her to give him a minute. I wonder what her reaction would be if Arthur ‘helped’ her open her birthday presents.
I've only got one child but I'm 1 of 4 and whose ever birthday it was, it was their birthday and not an invitation for everyone to "help" open presents.

Reactions: 18
So looks like Paul was named after his Dad so they were both called Paul Day. (His Dad is still alive) Younger Paul then changed his surname to Gaynor’s which is Knightley. His brother Tony also uses the Knightley surname. I didn’t realise but they are half brothers, same Mum but different Dads. Who is the oldest? Paul or Tony?

Have searched for early articles online and Paul is named as Paul Day in all the early articles about him dating Sam then all in later articles is called Knightley but no mention of name change.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why people think she’s happy. She is trapped with Paul and you can see her family tolerate him and don’t like him. He’s so so controlling
To be fair , he looks like he hates that whole family vibe and wants as least to do with the family as he can - hence moving to Surrey. He probs finds it too much... totally agree with the above. It’s when she laughs and smiles - it’s like she knows she’s living a really tit lie

Reactions: 6
So looks like Paul was named after his Dad so they were both called Paul Day. (His Dad is still alive) Younger Paul then changed his surname to Gaynor’s which is Knightley. His brother Tony also uses the Knightley surname. I didn’t realise but they are half brothers, same Mum but different Dads. Who is the oldest? Paul or Tony?

Have searched for early articles online and Paul is named as Paul Day in all the early articles about him dating Sam then all in later articles is called Knightley but no mention of name change.
I thought I’d seen on one of the shows that Paul’s dad had died I’m sure Gaynor was hugging him saying your Dad would have been so proud, I must be wrong. Maybe it was just Gaynor going in for a snog 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought I’d seen on one of the shows that Paul’s dad had died I’m sure Gaynor was hugging him saying your Dad would have been so proud, I must be wrong. Maybe it was just Gaynor going in for a snog 🤣
I think it was his step Dad that died.

Reactions: 1

It's quite intriguing this saga,Paul must be the oldest ,Gaynor must have married again to s knightley ,that's why Paul's changed to that name ,just had a thought Gaynor must have been a Gay Day 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It's quite intriguing this saga,Paul must be the oldest ,Gaynor must have married again to s knightley ,that's why Paul's changed to that name ,just had a thought Gaynor must have been a Gay Day 😂
But then I wonder why Paul only changed it at a later date? And seems that he cut off all the members of his paternal family not long after getting together with Sam. Very odd.

And Gaynor claims to be a Christian yet doesn’t seem to mind that Paul treats some people very badly.

Just searched online and actually it seems that Tony is the older brother?
From OK magazine; “Paul has an older brother, Tony, who shares his moniker with his young nephew’s middle name”

So it makes even less sense that Paul changed his name now? Unless Knightley is Gaynor’s maiden name.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.