Sam Faiers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the maldives for my honeymoon, I donā€™t know they they manage just going there for a weekend. All the islands i know of you have to go by seaplane and your luggage goes on the boat and can take hours to get to you!

Reactions: 7
The family definitely dislike big Paul. When talking about Surrey Billie immediately says ā€˜was it Paulā€™s ideaā€™ because they KNOW it is. Sam shuts them down and says itā€™s her idea but I be it isnā€™t
I think she's so desperate to get married she will do anything he says ,he just keeps her dangling to get all his own way .......surely she has the brains to see that !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone is different but the only reason Iā€™m not engaged is money. They have money, two kids, homeowners, consider themselves life partners, she wants to get married so what is his reason not to?! Itā€™s not like heā€™s divorced and doesnā€™t want to do it again etc. Itā€™s plain weird. Itā€™s not weird if a couple mutually decide marriage isnā€™t for them. This situation is different though.

Reactions: 27
Everyone is different but the only reason Iā€™m not engaged is money. They have money, two kids, homeowners, consider themselves life partners, she wants to get married so what is his reason not to?! Itā€™s not like heā€™s divorced and doesnā€™t want to do it again etc. Itā€™s plain weird. Itā€™s not weird if a couple mutually decide marriage isnā€™t for them. This situation is different though.
Yeah it's odd. I'm engaged but we can't afford the wedding yet, but that's okay.... It will happen eventually!
Paul just keeps giving the excuse of how 'the more people ask me, the less I back down'.... Er, what? šŸ¤” That's either a get out, or he's a massive baby who is digging his heels in. Neither is a particular win!
In not sure if Sam is just in it for the show and the money now or saving face and hoping he's gonna change. He won't.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Yeah it's odd. I'm engaged but we can't afford the wedding yet, but that's okay.... It will happen eventually!
Paul just keeps giving the excuse of how 'the more people ask me, the less I back down'.... Er, what? šŸ¤” That's either a get out, or he's a massive baby who is digging his heels in. Neither is a particular win!
In not sure if Sam is just in it for the show and the money now or saving face and hoping he's gonna change. He won't.
I hope itā€™s not the latter. Iā€™ve been in that situation too where Iā€™ve tried so hard to please someone, to change for them and believing I wasnā€™t good enough. Pretty much destroyed my self esteem.

Whatever she does will never be enough for Paul šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I donā€™t think theyā€™ll last if Iā€™m honest!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The obsession with Surry is funny, she keeps going on "when we are in Surrey" Surrey Surrey Surrey Surrey
Remember the early series when she was constantly banging on about LA and screeching ā€œLA BABY!ā€ with her hands in the air. Hilarious!

She seems to have set Surrey as her target now. I agree with Billie and Sue. Terrible idea and Iā€™m sure itā€™s to isolate her from her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Blimey! What an odd thing to say!! Itā€™s just his lame excuse. Heā€™s not asking to marry her because he doesnā€™t want to. Simple as that. If he wanted to marry her wild horses wouldnā€™t stop him. She must be able to see that?

Two kids down, buying a new house together and he knows she wants to get married and he still wonā€™t. Massive warning klaxon.

Reactions: 21
I think she's so desperate to get married she will do anything he says ,he just keeps her dangling to get all his own way .......surely she has the brains to see that !
I agree. I think she desperately wants to get engaged and I feel that he does too. I think him keeping her dangling is his only little bit of power over (if that makes sense). The paps only want shots of her on the red carpet, most companies are not overly bothered if he is involved in stuff. She is the commodity in that relationship. I think he feels that is the only element of control that he truly has in this situation. Kind of sad really (for her not him).

Reactions: 9
All you hear Paul do is complain or say ā€œNahh.... what you wanna do that for!?ā€ or ā€œNahh... he doesnā€™t want to do that!?ā€
Did anyone catch the comment he made about Sams family coming for Christmas dinner? Iā€™m going to go back and watch it but he said something about staying in bed until theyā€™ve gone!?

Reactions: 18
All you hear Paul do is complain or say ā€œNahh.... what you wanna do that for!?ā€ or ā€œNahh... he doesnā€™t want to do that!?ā€
Did anyone catch the comment he made about Sams family coming for Christmas dinner? Iā€™m going to go back and watch it but he said something about staying in bed until theyā€™ve gone!?
God he's so bleeping rude at times. At least with Greg you can see he fancies the pants off billie, even if he does act like a bit of a prat sometimes. He's normal!
Paul just seems to have a bit of an obsession with baby Paul.... I can't be the only one to think the attachment is a little.... Off there?

Reactions: 58
Fully agree with all the above comments about Paul he's hugely controlling, I remember the episode when Sam was begging Paul to go through baby names with her because her new daughter needed to be registered asap she told him straight time was running out and it wasn't fair on the little one and he said "Nah I'm not even looking I'm not ready yet" and shut the subject down then Sam told the family she wanted the name Rosie so they all said that's it then you've got a name Paul said "No she can't have that cuz I've not said so yet" the power trip he's on is unreal and if little Paul becomes a teenager with his dad's traits I don't envy Sam one bit .

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Never understood why she had that little boy acting as her manager!?! She has the potential to achieve more with the right people behind her. If Big Paul is such a "property expert" he'd know that spending 60k per annum renting a house is dead money. They need to think about their future and invest properly. She has a limited span of being relevant.

Reactions: 24
I watched 5 minutes of an episode of the mummy diaries a few years ago...itā€™s just happened to be the part where Sam was saying baby Paul had recently had a bout of jaundice and that she thought he looked cute as it was like a little baby tan! Erm....wtf?! I give up. Canā€™t believe sheā€™s still in the public eye. Billie, too. Not a brain cell between the pair of them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does Sam still have her assistant? She was in previous series. Sam had absolutely no need for her.

Never understood why she employed "the assistant" she was just someone to reply to emails and a glorified babysitter. Nothing that her and "big dopey Paul" couldn't deal with!!

I used to like her until she said Herbalife cured her Crohnā€™s disease I just canā€™t believe she would say such an outright lie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
The family definitely dislike big Paul. When talking about Surrey Billie immediately says ā€˜was it Paulā€™s ideaā€™ because they KNOW it is. Sam shuts them down and says itā€™s her idea but I be it isnā€™t
And Billie cannot hide how she feels. One look at her face and you can tell!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.