Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They admitted on one of the earlier series he never was one but lied due to nerves :ROFLMAO:
WHAT! 😭😂 I knew he was full of tit and just a lazy twit really but I didn’t know they admitted to lying 🥴 someone please tell me where and when they said this haha

Reactions: 8
I really do feel for Rosie. She seems like a really sweet kid, but she is constantly posing for pics/trussed up in ‘designer’ outfits, pulling poses for insta seems to be second nature for her 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ll have a look through the episodes after work and find it :ROFLMAO: they made out like it was made up by the press and they just went with it all whilst laughing
But yeah you’re right next time I’m nervous I’ll just loudly inform people around me it’s because I’m a property developer :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So if Paul wasn’t a property developer, what did he do? Has he ever had a job?? Was he a drug dealer?? Just wondering where he got his money from? Or did he still live with Mummy?? I’ve lots of questions now lol

Reactions: 17
So if Paul wasn’t a property developer, what did he do? Has he ever had a job?? Was he a drug dealer?? Just wondering where he got his money from? Or did he still live with Mummy?? I’ve lots of questions now lol
Someone said his mum still lives in a small council flat in a rough neighbourhood though. Is that where he lived before he moved in with Sam?? Wasn’t it Paul who made a big thing about not wanting to live in Sam’s house that she owned too and made her sell it so they could rent somewhere bigger for years 😂😂 what a waste of bleeping money and I bet Sam was the one footing the bill. Her first house was lovely! She got pregnant so quick I don’t think she even knew much about him personally. She’s just stuck with him to give off the impression of this perfect family life.

Reactions: 20
Probably was on benefits, I get the impression gaynors a bit work shy herself so I doubt she encouraged any ambition in Paul tony or tony Paul :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Someone said his mum still lives in a small council flat in a rough neighbourhood though. Is that where he lived before he moved in with Sam?? Wasn’t it Paul who made a big thing about not wanting to live in Sam’s house that she owned too and made her sell it so they could rent somewhere bigger for years 😂😂 what a waste of bleeping money and I bet Sam was the one footing the bill. Her first house was lovely! She got pregnant so quick I don’t think she even knew much about him personally. She’s just stuck with him to give off the impression of this perfect family life.
It was insane Sam owned a three bed house, plenty big enough for the three of them which she sold so they could rent JUST BECAUSE he didn’t want to live in a house that she owned and he didn’t 😨😨😨😨

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Omg Gaynor's in a council house? ( nothing wrong with that ), but I always got the impression they were snooty and rich

Looks like Paul's just been a gold-digger and the added bonus for square jaw is he still won't marry her 🤦

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg Gaynor's in a council house? ( nothing wrong with that ), but I always got the impression they were snooty and rich

Looks like Paul's just been a gold-digger and the added bonus for square jaw is he still won't marry her 🤦
There is something wrong with her being in a council house considering the fact her son could 100% afford to buy her a house and someone else who hasn’t got family money could do with the house

Reactions: 15
There is something wrong with her being in a council house considering the fact her son could 100% afford to buy her a house and someone else who hasn’t got family money could do with the house
Yes I agree ...I was more meaning though that he has been brought up in a council house ? and I always got the impression they were from a big private home and rich

Yes I agree ...I was more meaning though that he has been brought up in a council house ? and I always got the impression they were from a big private home and rich
Yeah they do give off that vibe especially since it seems his brother Tony has money as well

Sam was probably interested in him in the first place if she thought he was loaded. Imagine the disappointment 😂😂😂😂😂
On one of the earlier episodes not long after he and Sam got together he was shown on a building site wearing a hard hat as he was apparently a property developer!! He looked convincing!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah they do give off that vibe especially since it seems his brother Tony has money as well
Does he have money or is he with a girl who has money? Claudia's family is pretty minted so it wouldn't surprise me if she's funding their lifestyle.

Reactions: 7
Does he have money or is he with a girl who has money? Claudia's family is pretty minted so it wouldn't surprise me if she's funding their lifestyle.
That is so weird if it turns out both the brothers are gold diggers who have landed on their feet!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know anything about them tbf but I agree would be quite funny. The fact their kid is also named Tony after it’s dad as well poor lad so much worse than Paul and Paul is pretty bad😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.