Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know anything about them tbf but I agree would be quite funny. The fact their kid is also named Tony after it’s dad as well poor lad so much worse than Paul and Paul is pretty bad😂
I thought it was a joke when someone posted on here they’d named their kids Paul Tony and Tony Paul 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought it was a joke when someone posted on here they’d named their kids Paul Tony and Tony Paul 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bet the poor girls have dreamed all their lives what they will call their babies and now they’ve had to agree to this😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They admitted on one of the earlier series he never was one but lied due to nerves :ROFLMAO:
Someone on mumsnet has started a thread about what to say to get out of awkward situations, who is going to go over there and comment ‘I just say I’m a property developer’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Once I’ve got the kids to bed I’m going to watch the mummy diaries from the start to find this important piece of information :LOL:

Does anyone remember when Paul said lockdown made Sam wife material and he was really attracted to her to see her cleaning and cooking :sick: poor cow thought she’d finally get a ring for being a 50s housewife after that and she’s still waiting

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Once I’ve got the kids to bed I’m going to watch the mummy diaries from the start to find this important piece of information :LOL:

Does anyone remember when Paul said lockdown made Sam wife material and he was really attracted to her to see her cleaning and cooking :sick: poor cow thought she’d finally get a ring for being a 50s housewife after that and she’s still waiting
Well the jokes on her because not only was she a wife but she didn't have a house either

That is so weird if it turns out both the brothers are gold diggers who have landed on their feet!
I also think it's quite weird considering the macho image Essex men (Brentwood Essex not Colchester essex) like to portray. Most of these men are entrepreneurs and/or criminals and wouldnt dream off living off their women

Reactions: 8

I always cringe when I remember the episode they went to Venice and she was dolling herself up and booking the best side river tables. I think it was the last night there and she was quite glam, getting her best angles in, they were talking about being away from the kids and having a great time and it never happened but you could really tell she thought that was it!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I always cringe when I remember the episode they went to Venice and she was dolling herself up and booking the best side river tables. I think it was the last night there and she was quite glam, getting her best angles in, they were talking about being away from the kids and having a great time and it never happened but you could really tell she thought that was it!
I find it so sad. She may try to hard to be something she’s not but she tries so hard to be a good partner to him. She deserves better

Reactions: 24
Omg Gaynor's in a council house? ( nothing wrong with that ), but I always got the impression they were snooty and rich

Looks like Paul's just been a gold-digger and the added bonus for square jaw is he still won't marry her 🤦
I’m sure I’ve read on here the complete opposite before. That Gaynor’s home was very fancy and she was quite well off? Don’t know if Ive got that completely wrong. But if he came from quite a well off background I can see why Sam would have been attracted. She was always quite the social climber, really can’t see her getting with someone who lives in their Mum’s council flat.

Reactions: 6
I’m sure I’ve read on here the complete opposite before. That Gaynor’s home was very fancy and she was quite well off? Don’t know if Ive got that completely wrong. But if he came from quite a well off background I can see why Sam would have been attracted. She was always quite the social climber, really can’t see her getting with someone who lives in their Mum’s council flat.
I think at the time Mamph’s one and only criteria was functional sperm

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Funny how some men can have such dated views on how women should behave and that the female should do the housework etc, but these old fashioned views don’t apply to them when it comes to men being the breadwinner! Poor Sam is doing it all, and that’s still not enough for that useless lump.

Reactions: 14
Weird how Sam has shared on her stories, a link to a film about someone who makes films about children being groomed on the internet and how they catch them etc yet she over exposes every single one of her young children, who can't even consent to being on line!

Attachments

• Sad
Weird how Sam has shared on her stories, a link to a film about someone who makes films about children being groomed on the internet and how they catch them etc yet she over exposes every single one of her young children, who can't even consent to being on line!
Irony is lost on these fuckwits

Reactions: 13
Exactly . She literally has put up pics of her children in just underwear and even in the bath! 🥴 her sister Billie has had her kids filmed in the shower naked on their show. They must be brain dead .

Reactions: 15
Her obsession with child trafficking etc is really weird. She just can’t see the irony can she. Scarily dumb 🤯

Not sure if it’s already been mentioned but I saw Greg’s reel of Billie the other day on insta, not a fan of either of them but shows how much he absolutely adores his wife Billie. Just thought how it’s worlds apart from Sam & Paul’s relationship. Can’t imagine Paul doing anything like about Sam, seems he barely even likes her at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.