Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I'm dead! Paul's Hello Fresh ad his hysterical. Firstly- like he's ever cooked anything and secondly this man should not talk on adverts. I can't stop laughing !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god I'm dead! Paul's Hello Fresh ad his hysterical. Firstly- like he's ever cooked anything and secondly this man should not talk on adverts. I can't stop laughing !
Haha I started watching that and had to turn it off. Cringe doesn’t ever cover it 🤣

Reactions: 3
Bet Sam loved those no makeup, no filter stories he put up of her in the cafe yesterday! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam looks so much like Gaynor in the photo Paul put on his stories (the one where she’s looking down at her food).

Reactions: 1
she looks completely different to the pics she posts! Amazing what a smartphone can do eh?

Reactions: 2
I mean she doesn’t look bad but I think the shock is the difference in the filtered/colour change images she posts and the unfiltered photo he posts.
You see this a lot when you see someone in ‘real life’ after looking at edited social media photos and you think OMG

Reactions: 6
Hi all! I’m just popping on to let you know I’m busy for the next few hours and won’t be commenting on this, or any other threads. Thanks for all the love and support you show me, I’ll see you soon x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.