Sam Faiers #16 Gave birth & the kids were there, Still no ring but Big Paul doesn’t care!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listened to their podcast and Sam really does make Paul sound like a piece of tit more and more unintentionally every time I listen 😅 .. She said she had someone come over the house to give her a massage as her backs been really bad since having the baby.. and the kids all kept walking in disrupting and asking her for stuff and that Paul even came in with the baby asking her to settle him and she said the massage woman was only there 15 mins and she had to tell her to just go and there was no point . Wtf why wasn’t Paul able to sort the kids for just one hour. Who tf walks into the room when ur mrs is having a massage asking them to sort the baby, it’s literally one hour and who lets the kids run in and out knowing someone’s there? Then she says after it Paul is so amazing 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Listened to their podcast and Sam really does make Paul sound like a piece of tit more and more unintentionally every time I listen 😅 .. She said she had someone come over the house to give her a massage as her backs been really bad since having the baby.. and the kids all kept walking in disrupting and asking her for stuff and that Paul even came in with the baby asking her to settle him and she said the massage woman was only there 15 mins and she had to tell her to just go and there was no point . Wtf why wasn’t Paul able to sort the kids for just one hour. Who tf walks into the room when ur mrs is having a massage asking them to sort the baby, it’s literally one hour and who lets the kids run in and out knowing someone’s there? Then she says after it Paul is so amazing 😂😂😂😂
She might as well be shacked up with a gummy bear for all the use he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think in her head she sees him as an amazing dad because he’s present and around, and I think this is because she has such low standards due to her dad and step dad never psychically being there. But in reality she seems to be the one who does everything, whilst also looking after him too. Any man would be happy to be around all the time if they got an amazing life style/nice house/nice holidays for doing literally duck all. She really needs to up her standards and get rid.

Reactions: 37
Nothings changed then since the day he asked her to make him beans on toast whilst feeding her newborn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Omg that is terrible, I bet he slags her off to his Mum like "can you believe she booked a massage and left the kids" I know she lives a very privileged lifestyle but she earns ALL the money , he literally does nothing and he still treats her like that

If my partner did that I would be raging 🤣 I would embarras myself by shouting at the kids and partner, the masseuse would probably just walk out from awkwardness

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Billie deffo done that on purpose!
I think they all really do, and it’s the main reason they left the show. I remember there was an episode where Billie and Greg were at home and Billie was looking at pictures of Sam attending a red carpet event. She said to Greg that Sam was looking and acting more like her old self and going out more and Greg goes “Good! It’s about time she did!” And then Billie said “well you know what that means then” and Greg said “she will pregnant again soon”
They were both giving each other these really knowing looks when they were saying it, and they knew exactly what they were doing.
If you watch the older episodes when Billie interacts with Paul you can see she makes it the most obvious she can’t stand him, and literally couldn’t wait to have a sly dig as soon as he was out of earshot. Like when she was ripping him for not wanting to stay in a wizard room at Legoland (because he is scared of magic 🤣💀 what the literal duck!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He gets it from his Mama 🤣 Gaynor has got a lot to answer for! I’ll never forget her hissy fit about them wanting to use the wedding ring trick to guess the gender when Sam was pregnant “No you’re inviting dark spirits in!” 🙈
I forgot about this 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m howling

Reactions: 5
Did gaynor raise him in a witch coven type cult or something :LOL: odd family, next he’ll be saying he met aliens or Jesus visited him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He gets it from his Mama 🤣 Gaynor has got a lot to answer for! I’ll never forget her hissy fit about them wanting to use the wedding ring trick to guess the gender when Sam was pregnant “No you’re inviting dark spirits in!” 🙈
Are they Jehovah's or something maybe? Might explain the weird culty vibe Gaynor gives off 😂 and I know they can be very funny with witchcraft etc, we had a girl at school who couldn't even be in the room when we read Harry Potter as her parents wouldn't allow it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine gaynor knocking on your door with a leaflet talking about Jesus :ROFLMAO: I’d have to ask her what magic she conjured up to have a son like Paul (and remind her I don’t mean sexually):LOL::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gaynor needs to start popping up on Family Diaries and bleeping tit up, it would be a lot more watchable than eg Greg in his pants

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I listen to the pod and I reacted the exact same way when Sam was telling this story. It’s the fact that the massage hadn’t even been going 15 minutes when Paul walks in with Edward saying he won’t settle. You’re telling me in those 15 minutes you’ve tried everything to get that baby to settle? He couldn’t just let the woman who has just birthed his child have an hour to herself. And what’s worse is that she clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with it and thinks he’s a great dad and partner! It’s completely infuriating but also sad. Whatever you want to say about her, Sam is a lovely mum who deserves so much more than that useless, lazy lump.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I listen to the pod and I reacted the exact same way when Sam was telling this story. It’s the fact that the massage hadn’t even been going 15 minutes when Paul walks in with Edward saying he won’t settle. You’re telling me in those 15 minutes you’ve tried everything to get that baby to settle? He couldn’t just let the woman who has just birthed his child have an hour to herself. And what’s worse is that she clearly doesn’t see anything wrong with it and thinks he’s a great dad and partner! It’s completely infuriating but also sad. Whatever you want to say about her, Sam is a lovely mum who deserves so much more than that useless, lazy lump.
💯 agreed.

Is BBP still a property developer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.