Sam Faiers #15 She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s bought a house & Paul didn't pay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the laughs all! I literally cannot wait until the angels sing and KnightleyChildv3 is duly named.

Reactions: 1
He’s a smashing looking little baby. I hope they go with Eddie rather than Ted/Teddy 😂

Reactions: 17
Aw I like the name fair play it’s lovely - and have to say she has such beautiful, healthy children she is very lucky which I think from her post you can tell she knows.

Reactions: 17
Billie was at his birth too but that sure won’t stop many of you still saying there’s beef 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Billie was at his birth too but that sure won’t stop many of you still saying there’s beef 🙄😂
Well actually a friend of mines husband and her mother do not get on whatsoever and have had massive fallings out in the past but for things that revolve around the kids they will be civil etc including being in same room when a child was born… so doesn’t mean anything that billie was at the birth really there still could have been a falling out and most people speculate it’s between the sheps and Paul not with Sam

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.