Sam Faiers #14 Manfa in with the Surrey set, secretly moved to a flat to let.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was apparently on a bus to the guys house. However we know it’s not true because she wouldn’t cheat on joey, she wouldn’t get on a bus and SHE AINT BEEN FACES SHE AINT EVEN BEEN FACES WHEN WAS SHE IN FACES THEN COS SHE WERENT EVEN IN FACES SHE AINT BEEN FACES IN AGES.
The end of that scene was the iconic moment where Joey said to Sam “Just leave it! They’re a couple of capri suns!” 🤣 I remember Mario ranting and raving saying “What does that mean?! What does that mean?!!!” Lucy said stop and Mario cries out “No he talks in riddles!!!” 💀💀💀
A few episodes later their paths crossed and I can’t remember but I’m sure Joey called him some brand of milkshake 🤣 bless poor Mario wasn’t blessed with the quickest of comebacks and fired back “What do I look like some sort of refreshing beverage to you?” 🤣🙈
I miss those days when the arguments were actually funny. Now all you get is Frankie Sims moping in the press playing the victim 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The end of that scene was the iconic moment where Joey said to Sam “Just leave it! They’re a couple of capri suns!” 🤣 I remember Mario ranting and raving saying “What does that mean?! What does that mean?!!!” Lucy said stop and Mario cries out “No he talks in riddles!!!” 💀💀💀
A few episodes later their paths crossed and I can’t remember but I’m sure Joey called him some brand of milkshake 🤣 bless poor Mario wasn’t blessed with the quickest of comebacks and fired back “What do I look like some sort of refreshing beverage to you?” 🤣🙈
I miss those days when the arguments were actually funny. Now all you get is Frankie Sims moping in the press playing the victim 🙈
Im cracking up. Don’t care what anyone says Joey Essex is iconic.
Just googled and he called him a slush puppy 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
#15 Surrey here they come,not married and Big Paul's signed a disclaimer ,he much prefers snogging old Gaynor

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: Bought a £2m house in a community gated. Never forget she ain’t ever been faces

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.