Sam Faiers #14 Manfa in with the Surrey set, secretly moved to a flat to let.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's so relieved that she's got a house similar to her sisters... I wonder if she gave bbp a wedding or house ultimatum...

Reactions: 7
Not in any major rush?!?! She’s literally been begging him to propose for the last however many years and it’s all very well documented on the mummy diaries 😂😂😂
F2E40B2E-E0A8-45EF-87AF-BC4558045688.jpeg

14D1BA40-4DBD-478A-98F6-E512DFCBA57B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That DM article really annoys me, who cares that you finally bought a £2M house, it's like "meanwhile, in Ukraine"...#priorities

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Technically London (Gants Hill)… tbf I would be shocked if she was on a bus it’s a long way back to Brentwood 🤣
She was apparently on a bus to the guys house. However we know it’s not true because she wouldn’t cheat on joey, she wouldn’t get on a bus and SHE AINT BEEN FACES SHE AINT EVEN BEEN FACES WHEN WAS SHE IN FACES THEN COS SHE WERENT EVEN IN FACES SHE AINT BEEN FACES IN AGES.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s looking for someone to do some decorating … for the new house they bought??
You mean the house that SHE bought. He doesn’t work, does he? At least she will have a roof over her head for herself and the 3 children when he moves on.

Reactions: 12
She was apparently on a bus to the guys house. However we know it’s not true because she wouldn’t cheat on joey, she wouldn’t get on a bus and SHE AINT BEEN FACES SHE AINT EVEN BEEN FACES WHEN WAS SHE IN FACES THEN COS SHE WERENT EVEN IN FACES SHE AINT BEEN FACES IN AGES.
One of my favourite arguments ever on Towie :ROFLMAO: just remember her afterwards saying to Billie 'a BUS? a BUS?! as if I'd go on a bus hurr hurr hurr maybe a range rover hurr hurr hurr' and Billie going 'A BUS?!?!' as if it was a strange alien concept....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she said anything about the orphanage , isn't it Ukraine? Or am I totally wrong 😳

Reactions: 1
I was thinking that earlier, moldova is next to Ukraine so you’d imagine she’d be concerned about the children, particularly the one she was supposedly paying the treatment for :mad:

Reactions: 16
Actually I've just googled it and realised its a separate country, to be fair if its not confirmed they're under attack then she can't really say anything about the orphanage , would be different if they were actually in Ukraine

Listening to her and Billie’s podcast and omg 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ .. First off BBP is obviously still a useless selfish c%#t, Sam is talking about half term and that she was taking both kids to the trampoline park and had to ask him to come along to help and she said he moaned and said ‘you said you would take them’ what exactly else is this twit doing? He expects his heavily pregnant baby mother (not wife) to go bouncing on trampolines chasing around 2 kids does he whilst he sits on his ass 🤣 .. She also annoys me and thinks she’s suddenly become posh (I don’t get this vibe from Billie) . She told a story and complained about a restaurant (where it’s apparently hard to get a table booked) giving away their table because they were 20 mins late and it seems like it was a ‘do u know who I am’ moment 😂 don’t be late then you knob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.