Sam Faiers #14 Manfa in with the Surrey set, secretly moved to a flat to let.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to her and Billie’s podcast and omg 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ .. First off BBP is obviously still a useless selfish c%#t, Sam is talking about half term and that she was taking both kids to the trampoline park and had to ask him to come along to help and she said he moaned and said ‘you said you would take them’ what exactly else is this twit doing? He expects his heavily pregnant baby mother (not wife) to go bouncing on trampolines chasing around 2 kids does he whilst he sits on his ass 🤣 .. She also annoys me and thinks she’s suddenly become posh (I don’t get this vibe from Billie) . She told a story and complained about a restaurant (where it’s apparently hard to get a table booked) giving away their table because they were 20 mins late and it seems like it was a ‘do u know who I am’ moment 😂 don’t be late then you knob
I didn't listen to the podcast but saw the story mentioned on a "news site" and the whole time I'm reading it going "you were 20 minutes late", this is not the fault of the restaurant in ANY way. They seemed to focus on the five minutes late ro the grace period but even still. YOU. WERE. LATE. I hate that kind of ignorance that their time is more important than anyone else's.

Reactions: 24
What exactly does BBP do all day?
Cries for hours because his best mate had to go to school, rings his mummy so she can console him, bosses Sam about eg to make him food, thinks about his mummy, wishes he could take his best mate to live with his mummy while Sam stayed in her own house with his second-rate child but still pay for everything, thinks what a mug Greg is because he works and doesn’t even have any time spare for snogging his mummy and thinks of ways to avoid him so Sam doesn’t get any ideas about BBP working that hard, that links in to some thoughts about what excuses he can use to avoid sams entire family and before you know it his best mate is home from school so he can sit around with him, ignore that other kid that lives there and boss Sam about some more eg for his dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I didn't listen to the podcast but saw the story mentioned on a "news site" and the whole time I'm reading it going "you were 20 minutes late", this is not the fault of the restaurant in ANY way. They seemed to focus on the five minutes late ro the grace period but even still. YOU. WERE. LATE. I hate that kind of ignorance that their time is more important than anyone else's.
Does she not know if you book for 7pm u turn up at 7pm not ten past or half past silly cow. If you’re running late ring them and let them know

Reactions: 19
I can’t belive they have a podcast

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does she not know if you book for 7pm u turn up at 7pm not ten past or half past silly cow. If you’re running late ring them and let them know
Such a dose, like if it was so hard to get a table, would u not make sure to be there on time for that table? You can’t buy brains like 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄…..no way is it any fault of the restaurant, like most especially now post Covid will ask you to vacate the table for a certain time so they can’t just delay all their other bookings…perhaps if they really wanted to and if they could source them another table have told them they needed to leave by the original time for other bookings but I bet she was being a dick so they didn’t want to help her

Seems a nice house…is it sold tho cus it was only for viewings from the end of feb so I don’t think that’s it

Reactions: 6
That gave me visions of hippies living in huts made of twigs in the middle of forests with other families, the gates will be to keep away non surrey residents as the air above other areas is dangerous for our Sam and we wouldn’t want them spreading their non surrey germs to her. Even the trees will have been inspected to ensure they’re fully surrey born and bred.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sam Faiers #15 Surrey home owner at last! what a life ! Our poor Manf still not a Surrey wife

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Surrey Sam, my lifes so glam
No one knows it's all a sham
I am Miss Faires, but I do have a man
It's just a shame I'm not part of his plan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Listening to her and Billie’s podcast and omg 😩🤦🏻‍♀️ .. First off BBP is obviously still a useless selfish c%#t, Sam is talking about half term and that she was taking both kids to the trampoline park and had to ask him to come along to help and she said he moaned and said ‘you said you would take them’ what exactly else is this twit doing? He expects his heavily pregnant baby mother (not wife) to go bouncing on trampolines chasing around 2 kids does he whilst he sits on his ass 🤣 .. She also annoys me and thinks she’s suddenly become posh (I don’t get this vibe from Billie) . She told a story and complained about a restaurant (where it’s apparently hard to get a table booked) giving away their table because they were 20 mins late and it seems like it was a ‘do u know who I am’ moment 😂 don’t be late then you knob
You shouldn’t need to beg your OH to go on a day out with his kids… full stop. He’s a dick and she’s grateful to have a baby daddy……. And neither are happy…. Enjoy your Surrey mansion, I’d rather to poor, have a good man and be happy.

Reactions: 16
I see on IG that Billie is now launching an interior design business! 🙄🙄🙄

What in God’s name qualifies her to set herself up as an expert on this subject? Has she studied? Done exams? Been tested on her knowledge and competence? Like duck has she. This is a world of zero substance - all of her dim followers congratulating her as if it is the Second Coming.
She’s very qualified…… She’s bought a house and extended it….. I’ve planted bulbs today, now I’m an horticulturist… 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread title suggestion - she ain’t been faces, she ain’t had dinner, she ain’t a wife, she ain’t got a winner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion -

Sam Faiers #15 - She ain’t been faces, her table got given away, she’s finally bought a house and I bet Paul didn’t pay! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.