Sam Faiers #14 Manfa in with the Surrey set, secretly moved to a flat to let.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from @Nalliers 7
A LazySpa and 10 fishy sachets are being delivered on the back of a free Jeep for you 🎁

Welcome to thread number 14 for Sam 🎉

She is pregnant with baby number 3, her and Billie have recently started a podcast (yawn) and they are living in SURREY. That’s SURREY.

Oh and she still isn’t engaged.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s crohns & Collitis week yet no mention from Sam or support. Then again prob no need as BBP cured an incurable chronic lifelong condition. Maybe he’s now busy working on a cure for Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
See Billie isn’t wearing a mask in the shop she was in..might ruin her fake face..being a z lister obviously makes u exempt
As long as she has phone in hand & everything is being filmed for the gram

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh ffs!! If he was to propose it wouldn’t mean she’d be a pregnant bride!! Does she not know she can wait until the baby is born? She’s not living in The Sims game 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Listening to the podcast and of course sam told billie she was pregnant at billies asda george cat walk event

😂😂😂😂
In other news I've messaged Jeff bezos asking him to please not send me a billion quid cos I think being rich would go to my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Am ashamed to say I listened to the podcast just to see how bad it was - how ironic Sam was harping on about how tracking your natural cycle is such a great contraceptive method - literally 2 minutes after saying the pregnancy wasn’t planned! They’re so thick it’s laughable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She's clearly planned this pregnancy to stick 2 fingers up at itv who dropped her she's dull as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If she tracks her natural cycle the baby was definitely planned
Yeah, I don’t imagine bbp is that into Sam he can’t keep his hands off her.
I don’t know why I imagine Sam initiates it and bbp goes along. So probably why the method in Sams mind works 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
BBP just looks so socially awkward 😂
Ashley Cole has probably been out partying with all kinds of famous people and now he’s downing shots with BBP 😂

Lots of premium ‘mums on the loose’ content on stories. I’m cringing for the lot of them 🙄
What a bunch, especially Sam who was desperate to be in with these type of people! Is a Christmas party for parents a thing in private schools? I’d rather put pins in my eyes 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ashley Cole has probably been out partying with all kinds of famous people and now he’s downing shots with BBP 😂

What a bunch, especially Sam who was desperate to be in with these type of people! Is a Christmas party for parents a thing in private schools? I’d rather put pins in my eyes 🤣
Well at ours it was only Mums. Not Dads too … my children have been at state & private schools and we’ve never asked the Dads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Makes me laugh - BBP is supposed to be this die hard Arsenal fan and he’s now mixing with Ashley Cole, most Arsenal fans wouldn’t spit on him if he was on fire…. anything to be in with the Surrey set though!
And as for partying with other school parents, I agree I couldn’t think of anything worse - 5 minutes small talk while waiting for kids is painful enough!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The comments on Pauls instagram latest photo 😳 all about why he's not proposed #awks

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.