Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot for having another baby with him. There I said it
No I agree. I’m a lurker on this page but came on when I saw the pregnancy news. I had been watching old clips on TikTok the other day and wow he’s awful to her! Im honestly surprised she’s even still with him never mind having another baby! I can only think she wants to portray the perfect family life and have her kids with the same dad.

Reactions: 24
I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it
Literally just read this in her voice 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could actually see her proposing to Paul and making excuses like ‘it doesn’t have to be traditional I just really wanted to propose to him’ and he would stand there and awkwardly smile and blink whilst she did it
Even if he said yes, she'd end up left at the altar!

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised they had sex to even create another child, Paul hated sleeping in the bed with her or doing romantic things lol! I bet the reason she isn’t on mummy diaries is cos he said ‘we can have another baby as long as we don’t do the show’
I think she’s secured herself a new show. “Sam Faiers: Being mum” or something equally twee. Hence why she had to dip out of the mummy diaries.

Reactions: 16
No I agree. I’m a lurker on this page but came on when I saw the pregnancy news. I had been watching old clips on TikTok the other day and wow he’s awful to her! Im honestly surprised she’s even still with him never mind having another baby! I can only think she wants to portray the perfect family life and have her kids with the same dad.
Literally just came on to say the exact same thing… don’t think he’s ever going to propose now 🙈

Reactions: 8
Wonder what crappy name this baby will have no offence to people that have kids with those names I just think there’s so many lovely kids names out there! X

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they had sex to even create another child, Paul hated sleeping in the bed with her or doing romantic things lol! I bet the reason she isn’t on mummy diaries is cos he said ‘we can have another baby as long as we don’t do the show’
Omg I said exactly the same on Billie's thread 😂

Reactions: 6
why does the great big oaf seem to have no problem knocking her up, but denies her the security of marriage which she makes clear she really, really wants? Selfish lump.

Reactions: 35
I think she found out she was pregnant, ITV offered her her own show to document it and that’s why she’s left the mummy diaries. I think we’ll probably see something come up soon

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I think she’s secured herself a new show. “Sam Faiers: Being mum” or something equally twee. Hence why she had to dip out of the mummy diaries.
Yeah! Maybe she wanted her own show again rather than she with Billie (or bbp didn't want them all mixing so much). What's that channel that gave katie price loads of shows and vicky pattison? Red or Red something? Maybe she'll be on there.

Reactions: 5
Gaynor will be fuming that her precious BBP is having another baby with another woman 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.