Sam Faiers #13 Can't stops banging on about Surrey life, Poor old Sam, still not a wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it all just smells so toxic... her "accidentally" getting pregnant again when we will all know how unlikely it is that it was a surprise for her and then him saying every time marriage will be next.
He didn’t know this baby was coming and that’s his perfect excuse now for not proposing 🙄🙄 “let’s get this out of the way first” “this has distracted me now I was going to do it”

She needs to wake up he’s been promising to marry her from day 1 and it’s been nearly 8 years and nothing. Pathetic on all parts and what example about relationships is that setting to their children that daddy doesn’t love mummy enough to marry her.

Reactions: 13
I get that some people don’t want to marry, it’s everyone’s choice but Sam really really does and BBP knows it. I do feel sorry for her but at the same time she has made the choice to stay with him. Perhaps he doesn’t want to get married but to string her along isn’t fair but like I said her choice to stay with him.

When she's had the baby it'll be

When the baby is nowhere so they can enjoy it
When we have a garden
When we live nearer to good schools
when we have a garden
When the kids are a bit older
When we buy a house
After we've been to Australia
Baby you know I always wanted to go to Ireland, let's do that first
When I find the perfect ring
I want to design the ring
I always wanted to go to Jamaica, let's get that out of the way
And on and on.

I can think if 100 excuses not to do something I don't want to do and he definitely doesn't want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Think she just needs to get into her head that he doesn’t want to marry her and no number of kids is going to change that, it’s embarrassing the lengths she’s going to get a ring when every single person can see it’s never going to happen.

Reactions: 15
If she's lucky, she'll get picked up by channel 5
I think the channel that gave katie price and vicky pattison their own shows will pick her up. I forget what it's called. It's red or red something I think. Vicky pattison the breakup and Katie price my crazy life were both on there.

Reactions: 5
What’s more shocking here
1. Suzi’s old teef
2. Sam’s old face
3. BBPaul being the main cause of every woman watching getting severe vaginal dryness 🤢

How she continues to stay with that mum snogging drip of a man I have no idea!
He makes my vag snap shut like a Venus flytrap...

• Haha
If you have 3 children together I don’t get the big deal of getting married you have made the biggest commitment already. Getting married doesn’t need to be an OK! Magazine extravaganza with sax man etc 😂 but of course Sam would make it that way!

She’s probably already got her Surrey wedding venue chosen 😂

Reactions: 9
If you have 3 children together I don’t get the big deal of getting married you have made the biggest commitment already. Getting married doesn’t need to be an OK! Magazine extravaganza with sax man etc 😂 but of course Sam would make it that way!

She’s probably already got her Surrey wedding venue chosen 😂
Really nothing is a commitment, people walk away from kids, marriage, mortgages, shared business etc all the time. But marriage is important in some circumstances. While I think Sam wants marriage for the 'big day', in her position I would want to be married. Specifically because of his mum which is actually probably one of the reasons he won't do it.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she doesn’t just go back to her YouTube channel if she wants her ‘own show’.
I remember following her on there a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
What happened to Sam’s Chrons disease? With it being chrons and collitis week why isn’t she raising awareness or talking about it any more? Is it because the chrons charity doesn’t pay her to be an ambassador any more?

What happened to Sam’s Chrons disease? With it being chrons and collitis week why isn’t she raising awareness or talking about it any more? Is it because the chrons charity doesn’t pay her to be an ambassador any more?
bbp cured her chrons and she's no longer ill.

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it said she didn’t actually have crohns, but was ill because when she was in big brother, she (obviously) had no access to cocaine 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Think she just needs to get into her head that he doesn’t want to marry her and no number of kids is going to change that, it’s embarrassing the lengths she’s going to get a ring when every single person can see it’s never going to happen.
If I were her, I’d simply stop mentioning it or hinting about it to save face. I’d been with my now husband (but then boyfriend) for 4 years when we were at a New Year’s Eve party and people were talking about marriage and why weren’t we engaged etc. I said outright “I want to be married but Steve hasn’t asked me”. We’d spoken about it numerous times and he was clearly very uncomfortable that other people were commenting. Two days later, we were shopping and he pulled me into the jewellers and the rest is history.
But honestly? If he hadn’t done that, we wouldn’t be together now. You don’t expect wifely duties from a girlfriend. You need to upgrade! Bin bag him Sam. Know your worth girl

Reactions: 6
Never mind getting married , they need a stable home. Obviously the kids get everything and more but they've moved so many times , I don't get why doesn't want a family home to settle , she's just wasting money renting ridiculously expensive places

Reactions: 15
I think the channel that gave katie price and vicky pattison their own shows will pick her up. I forget what it's called. It's red or red something I think. Vicky pattison the breakup and Katie price my crazy life were both on there.
Quest Red. Nobody watches it!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.